Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Nissan 370 special edition completion

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:03 pm
Lap-T wrote:
@Ewa I read similar things happening on FB, peps in middle of events just screwed after updating because these clowns @GL had fun messing up another time with car perfs but NEVER they will take time to adjust the times and tests in their respective events
more MESS to come for anyone risking to play an older event for a car which stats has been changed in future times... ;D and these Bstards must have a hard laugh right now !

Not surprising, they already did that with the Sagaris SE and I remember that very well. GL trolled me there but I got the car in the end, so I don’t care  ::)
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

Ewa Sobota wrote:
After Showdown upgrade the car has a different characteristic. I finish the r & d and I do not know if I can overcome the last AI with this tuning (I did it on the first account easy). The car accelerating is worse because GL took away a lot of nitro. Instead, it turns on Azure tighter and has a higher raw speed. TTS is lower by about 2km. Tuning 5545 5454.

I believe so, it's seems good for MP now, when it's close to full pro. I just got beaten driving my **** 1515, by a Nissan SE 1532. And i read it happened to other people too
Would you mind getting steadily frustrated, trolled and annoyed even if you spend $? Are you having that feeling of being tricked and devalued? No worries! Welcome to the Gameloft world!   8-)
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

NoobDriver wrote:
I don't think it's necessary @bt9... It wasn't a hard one...

Hard enough for me.  After 1st AI in Lab 4 everything taking 4+ keys except the Gate drift.  
My wife has had enough of me being obsessed every 3 hrs, and didn't help I used double credit to cause me to play even more..  Now I'm through after this..promised I won't do another one of these kind of events..  She pointed out what I already knew, that this is Insanity. 

And new R&Ds are worse, although they are 4.5 hrs between 3 keys but same length.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

GamerLionfish

Google Play (Android)

I am trying to win the car, but I can't seem to get any of the V6 stock engines needed to upgrade the car & therefor win the R&D challenge. This problem occurred since the new update. Any suggestions?
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Yep do what I did and buy them for tokens. Except I didn't start it until I got the offer, otherwise I would be in your shoes.

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Finally finished an R&D! 2 days ahead because I opened Lab 4 early for 400 tokens. It would have been really close though, I literally did not miss a key in 2 days and slept 6 hrs a night if that. Otherwise that was my only cost (and wife problems).

So funny thing that last AI is no ghost it's a normal AI just ghost-like, I only won on the 3rd run and every time the AI time was different.
That 3rd run he kinda was terrible. I won with 1:26:031 to AI 1:26:559.

no avatar

GamerLionfish

Google Play (Android)

The problem is that I don't have enough tokens & didn't have enough at the time. I contacted Gameloft about it & maybe they can help me out regarding this situation. Congrats for winning the car, B.t.W. I hope that I can get this straightened out with Gameloft.

BandSchokbrekerBakUitlaat

Windows PC

Beautifully undoable again, when a rank of 1653 is asked from test 39 onwards - max/pro only goes to 1582. This way R&D is a token-pit
Attachments
Nissan370ZspecialRank2.jpg
Nissan370ZspecialRank2.jpg (260.76 KiB) Viewed 29 times
;D
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

GamerLionfish wrote:
The problem is that I don't have enough tokens & didn't have enough at the time. I contacted Gameloft about it & maybe they can help me out regarding this situation. Congrats for winning the car, B.t.W. I hope that I can get this straightened out with Gameloft.

Thanks but I don't get it, what did you ask them to do?

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

BandSchokbrekerBakUitlaat wrote:
Beautifully undoable again, when a rank of 1653 is asked from test 39 onwards - max/pro only goes to 1582. This way R&;D is a token-pit

Ignore it, that was old rank including Tuning Kit of +71.  I just finished Lab 4 with no tokens spent other than opening it early, always using double boosts.