Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

I look forward to starting this tomorrow.  I have all the needed resources for once trying an R&D!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

csfpk1 wrote:
Hi ****,
The final "Al Ghost" in the Nissan 370 SP Competion, is at the Azure Coast.
The only things that I did differently than the UT video, racing this car, was I used the tripple tap Nitro instead of "perfect nitro" and I used 3 Boosters instead of 2. It seems the PN can add 3 or 4 seconds to the boost. I'll try that, if I get another chance. My best time was 1:26:657. Also more than 40 races within 1 second of that time.

In this video, player beats final AI at 1478 rank tune (4535 5050) and his time is 1:26:097 but the AI was 1:26:559.   I wonder what AI time you were getting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBvMXR2-lTE

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

LoL...all AI in all platform have same time...
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Re: Nissan 370 special edition completion

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:37 am
Hi BT9

My time is best time was 1:26:657 only my car was fully upgraded/pro. No matter how perferct my race was, at least as good as the clip. There was no winning. that is what bothers me.
Thanks for posting the clip.

By the way **** Al's time was 1:26:525. A Little faster then the clip.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Well I was wrong then...here's my time with MaxPro TB...I'm not a pro player but it's doable..

So the only thing we could do here to help you is by watching your run and give some suggestion...but you need to upload the vid somewhere...YT is the best option ofc...
Attachments
image.png
image.png (362.92 KiB) Viewed 79 times
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Thanks ****,

I've been practicing the race with several other cars. Maybe next Month if I get another chance at that car, I'll win. I still believe that this time something went wrong with the game that was beyond my control.
What customer service indicated was, That they couldn't see that anything was wrong with their game. So They assumed that my racing was poor. I don't think they really had any technical staff look into it. I felt they took a prescribed defensive position.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@csfpk : Hopefully it would be revived soon.. But definitely not next month :D

If you did a lot triple tap, yes you would ran out of nitro quickly... And strangely I'm faster when doing PN than TT... And I noticed the car skids in some spot of the track...
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

In about a third of my races my problem was heavy traffic. In one race I swear a bus appeared right in front of me in the last turn. I was wrecked. Then Al drove right through the bus to win the race.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Try veneno s9 race... Same track.. Traffic... It could be memorized...
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Any cars besides obvious Nissan 370 drift like this one?