Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Also, pay attention to how you are negotiating the turns. (Lots of them in Azure Coast.) Try to find the best lines through them and minimize drifting. The longer you spend drifting through turns the slower you are. May take some practice with a new car to find the best balance of drifting and line through the turns to make the most efficient time.

Azure Coast can be a tough AI challenge because there are no “shortcuts”. You have to simply drive better than the AI and that can be difficult on some platforms due to the way the controls work.

Good Luck.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@csfpk : it will be better if you could remember what the AI's time with... Ofc I'll try it with TB too...
no avatar

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

@csfpk:
record a video of your race and paste here a link, we'll tell you specifically what to correct if you make any mistakes
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Re: Nissan 370 special edition completion

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:23 pm
Hi Ewa,
I have a video of a one of the last races, with Al, on my computer, but I'm not sure how to send it to you.
It's not my best race. I wouldn't mind a critique, if I knew how to send it to you.
I am cut off from reentering a competion for that car for a few more days.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

csfpk1 wrote:
Hi Ewa,
I have a video of a one of the last races, with Al, on my computer, but I'm not sure how to send it to you.
It's not my best race. I wouldn't mind a critique, if I knew how to send it to you.
I am cut off from reentering a competion for that car for a few more days.

Upload the race on youtube and then post the link here.
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Hi Peter,
I Don't know how to use YouTube. never needed it.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

csfpk1 wrote:
Hi Peter,
I Don't know how to use YouTube. never needed it.

Go to youtube on your pc.

The first icon on the right after the search bar, the one with the video cam icon, press it and you will see an option to upload video.

Upload your video and then paste the link here. I don't think you need to register for an account to upload videos on youtube.
no avatar

david-me

Google Play (Android)

Ewa Sobota wrote:
My poor ride a few days ago. First attempt.  GL don't give me a chance to correct mistakes. This ride was supposed to be training and that's why I drive so safely and wide in the corners. Unfortunalely I won.
https://youtu.be/VcZLjuaNmtk

That first turn and the last turn .....    I thought you we a gonner.
214/227 Vehicles.  Favorite ride:  Ivanka Trump

nograe

Veteran

Windows PC

I've been doing this RnD on my second device where I play entirely free. Don't have many resources or cars but don't care since I participate for the entertainment value only. I got the tune up to 5545-3032  but ran out of resources and am not able to pass the 1st Ultimate AI in lab 4 .. close to 3 seconds behind. So that's it for me. But, I'm cool with it. The upgrades will remain and when the event returns, I should be able to upgrade it further to win the car without any auto-passing.
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Re: Nissan 370 special edition completion

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:00 pm
Hi nograe,

That’s what I thought too.
Well, I was still stopped.
I am interested in finding out if you succeed