Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

It's for windows only.. Not iOS or Andro...
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sorry to say OP, it's probably your driving. A lot of the forumites are just really good (I'm not one of them).
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

kirtisinghbisht

Google Play (Android)

NoobDriver wrote:
Should be. Put on some ET for safety. I forgot but it wasn't a hard one.

Yes barely managed to beat the AI with TB, just around the last corner when I overtook it.
However the last AI, It's way more tough. Even if you overtake it, it some how manges to get in front of you. I think I will autopass it.
This video which is of the first RnD the guy manages to beat the AI even when he bumps with the vehicles (when you get out of the first tunnel) and is trailing behind and that also with single tank. Has the AI difficulty been increased? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laF2nD1oEDI
no avatar

david-me

Google Play (Android)

I was a full .5 seconds ahead of the AI exiting the tinnel. I bump the first bus on purpose but I think the real trick is the right turn into the next tunnel. I... myself... drift right before the bump and land straight so I don't hit/bump the wall, entering the next tunnel.

It also helps that I play lots of season 8 Azure Coast drift. Learning how to dive into corners is tough.

The last bit is the left right before the last incline. Learn to drift through it and don't try to drift nitro it. You'll crash.
214/227 Vehicles.  Favorite ride:  Ivanka Trump

kirtisinghbisht

Google Play (Android)

david-me wrote:
I was a full .5 seconds ahead of the AI exiting the tinnel. I bump the first bus on purpose but I think the real trick is the right turn into the next tunnel. I... myself... drift right before the bump and land straight so I don't hit/bump the wall, entering the next tunnel.

It also helps that I play lots of season 8 Azure Coast drift. Learning how to dive into corners is tough.

The last bit is the left right before the last incline. Learn to drift through it and don't try to drift nitro it. You'll crash.

Gave a few tries and then autopassed it. Yes the second tunnel is tricky and it is there where the AI overtakes you. You have to drift very close to the walls. At one race I was nearly to win but at the last corner where the incline starts I ran a bit wide and lost by milliseconds.
no avatar

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Re: Nissan 370 special edition completion

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 am
My poor ride a few days ago. First attempt.  GL don't give me a chance to correct mistakes. This ride was supposed to be training and that's why I drive so safely and wide in the corners. Unfortunalely I won.
https://youtu.be/VcZLjuaNmtk

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am
csfpk1 wrote:
It seems like the race was fixed or hacked.

It wasn’t. The race is the same as it was the first time around.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:04 pm
Sayaneechan wrote:
Then you are clearly not taking the best route and lines. I finished half a second ahead of it with two boosters. It can be done even with less than a max pro car

This race was clearly a different experance for some racers.
The simple fact, a fully upgraded/pro car,using 3 Boosters, should have been able to easly beat the "Ghost Al". Barring a wreck, Its not fair to assume a "loss to Al" is only due to using poor route/lines.
Strange things happen during some races, that strain the simple explination.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:48 pm
Well @csfpk : tell us what track it is... And I'll try to get the fastest time, MaxPro TB.... I think u r trying to build an opinion that if you couldn't beat it, then it must be something wrong...
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Hi ****,
The final "Al Ghost" in the Nissan 370 SP Competion, is at the Azure Coast.
The only things that I did differently than the UT video, racing this car, was I used the tripple tap Nitro instead of "perfect nitro" and I used 3 Boosters instead of 2. It seems the PN can add 3 or 4 seconds to the boost. I'll try that, if I get another chance. My best time was 1:26:657. Also more than 40 races within 1 second of that time.