Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Nissan 370 special edition completion

Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 pm
I believe that the Nissan 370 special edition completion was not completable. It was the Kobayashi Maru of competitions. I Ran the final test against the Ghost "Al" racer and with the 2 required boosters he walked away from my car. even with 3 boosters I could omly get within about 1 secound of catching him.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Either your car is not upgraded enough or you clearly need to take a better route. It is completable.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Uhm, i won it this morning after postponed it previous time. You have low tuning perhaps.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Won it a couple of days ago max 5-1-5-5 pro DB. Try checking YT for best route
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

This car was fully upgraded and fully pro three boosters were used, when I realized that two only brought me within 3 secounds of the al Ghost. I tried for more than three days almost every hour, every possible route, line and the closest I got was just within one secound. Maybe a laptop isn't fast enought? Or the Game lied about only needing two Boosters to win?
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Honestly it was one of the easiest AI if proed, single tank.
And since I already have Alfieri I did this: https://youtu.be/Z-MAIA6qC5s
Non-Elite forever ! with a few exceptions

This season goal: risk 100K points (failed) and save none (obviously failed). I guess I’ll add another exception as compensation

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

csfpk1 wrote:
This car was fully upgraded and fully pro there boosters were used, when I realized that two only brought me within 3 secounds of the al Ghost. I tried for more than three days almost every hour, every possible track and the closest I got was just within one secound. Maybe a laptop isn't fast enought? Or the Game lied about only needing two Boosters to win?

Then you are clearly not taking the best route and lines. I finished half a second ahead of it with two boosters. It can be done even with less than a max pro car.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

I see three people replied that they beat Al, one with a less then pro car. I think something else is wrong when the Al Ghost walks away from my car, in a straight run. Even taking the same route, lines, as Al. did not help.
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

csfpk1 wrote:
I see three people replied that they beat Al, one with a less then pro car. I think something else is wrong when the Al Ghost walks away from my car, in a straight run. Even taking the same route, lines, as Al. did not help.

Maybe you're right and it's a Windows related bug.
All replies came from people using Android or iOS.
Non-Elite forever ! with a few exceptions

This season goal: risk 100K points (failed) and save none (obviously failed). I guess I’ll add another exception as compensation

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I got the car on windows - on a windows phone, with low graphics. I think OP just needs to keep practising.
Cars owned: 211
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6