Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

New Community Manager: Pepper!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:38 pm
Hello everyone!

Some of you might have seen me already lurking around in the forum or on discord. My name is Pepper (not real name xD) and I will be joining the team as the new Game Community Manager of Asphalt 8 as Mina transitions slowly to Asphalt 9 entirely.

I am a hardcore gamer and I very much enjoy playing Asphalt, (there is something about blowing up cars that always appealed to me).

I'm only a noob still, so bare with me. Just recently unlocked my first S car, the GTA Spano. (Pretty sure i'm going to regret it fast) I've got 600 stars on carreer mode, and reached Pro 3 (I think) on last MP season. Still ways to go, I know, but I'm sure you guys will give me a hand to get on it pretty fast. I'm counting on you.

On another note, I just want to say that now that we will have dedicated Community Managers for each game we hope we are going to be able to make tons of new stuff involving you deeper in the process.

Right now there are some pretty hectic new stuff coming to the game and I can't wait to share all that stuff with you. But I will need your feedback to make sure the Devs know how we feel about them and we change the ugly stuff.

Nothing really more to add for now but that I'm looking forward to racing with you ;)

Cheers.

PS: I'm from Spain. If y'all wondered.
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Community Manager: Pepper!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:53 pm
Welcome to the community, Pepper! Good to have someone as the community manager who knows the game.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:57 pm
Hello pepper, I hope you'll take the comments from the veterans here with a pinch of salt! :-D
A new dedicated CM can only be good, let's hope GL decided to make the appropriate corrections long due in the game.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:37 pm
Welcome @Pepper...glad if you're really dedicated entirely for a8. @audiorapture could use a brand new helping hand to handle "veterans" here...

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:23 pm
Welcome friend!

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:31 pm
Welcome from another Pepper.  ;D  It is my real surname but without the pot at the end. 8-)

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:53 pm
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Hello everyone!

Hi Pepper. Welcome.

I am a hardcore gamer and I very much enjoy playing Asphalt, (there is something about blowing up cars that always appealed to me).

Erm.. Are we playing the same game? :D

Right now there are some pretty hectic new stuff coming to the game and I can't wait to share all that stuff with you. But I will need your feedback to make sure the Devs know how we feel about them and we change the ugly stuff.

Most people on this forum feel ignored by devs/GL management. If that's changing, good. If it's not, most people on this forum won't be surprised.

Nothing really more to add for now but that I'm looking forward to racing with you ;)

Definitely. Although I wouldn't try that spano in mp if I were you.

PS: I'm from Spain. If y'all wondered.

Tbh no, I didn't. But welcome again, Pepper. You'll get used to us :)
Cars owned: 207
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:09 pm
@ash1
Now THAT'S a proper welcome post! :-D
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:07 pm
Welcome.
I hope you will continue where Mina left and even improve shes atempts to make players not filling abondon by GL.
Knowing and active playing game can only help in those atempts.

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:35 pm
Hola! .. dont spice up too much !
My sincere thanks to Mina, which took care of us even unsolicited an by personal message 
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea