Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

6918

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 am
They changed the Ford's stat again?  After probably some bought it and MaxPro it thinking it'll be useful for MP?  Pure EVIL...
User avatar

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1090

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:52 am
NoobDriver wrote:
They changed the Ford's stat again?  After probably some bought it and MaxPro it thinking it'll be useful for MP?  Pure EVIL...

So the stats went back to normal? So I wasn’t wrong when I said they used the ford 2017 stats for the ford 2006 when the game was updated and now they realized their mistake and changed it back. Just shows how incompetent GL is.
User avatar

van2

Member

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

73

Location

Bulgaria

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:22 am
The usage of Ford 2006 GT (with Ford GT 2017 stats) = CB. 
Thank you!
User avatar

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

696

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:58 am
oldskule wrote:
My 1st time in  Pro league...
Can't remember why I've pushed it this time around, haven't done much MP racing till ths season.

Same for me too, I don't remember ever having made it to Pro League, now tier 3, before. And I don't even play MP much, only when I have free boosters (by ads) left, so that's only about 5 or 6 races a day. Anyway I reached Pro exclusively using the MP4/8, now rank 1579.
no avatar

taki

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

340

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:14 am
Punisher2016 wrote:
oldskule wrote:
My 1st time in  Pro league...
Can't remember why I've pushed it this time around, haven't done much MP racing till ths season.

Same for me too, I don't remember ever having made it to Pro League, now tier 3, before. And I don't even play MP much, only when I have free boosters (by ads) left, so that's only about 5 or 6 races a day. Anyway I reached Pro exclusively using the MP4/8, now rank 1579.

Can I ask how many or how often you are seeing mazda rx8 se or ****? I tried mp4/8 (silimar rank) and its definitely unplayable in Champion League. after some fails, i tried Mosler GT3 (this car a way better than mp4/8) but it has limits: I will stop in Champion League tier 2. Thank for any answer!
User avatar

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

696

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:59 am
taki wrote:
Punisher2016 wrote:
oldskule wrote:
My 1st time in  Pro league...
Can't remember why I've pushed it this time around, haven't done much MP racing till ths season.

Same for me too, I don't remember ever having made it to Pro League, now tier 3, before. And I don't even play MP much, only when I have free boosters (by ads) left, so that's only about 5 or 6 races a day. Anyway I reached Pro exclusively using the MP4/8, now rank 1579.

Can I ask how many or how often you are seeing mazda rx8 se or ****? I tried mp4/8 (silimar rank) and its definitely unplayable in Champion League. after some fails, i tried Mosler GT3 (this car a way better than mp4/8) but it has limits: I will stop in Champion League tier 2. Thank for any answer!

Lately I'm rarely matched against ARSEs or Mazdas. If I am then of course I lose to them. But still, even coming in 2nd or 3rd I usually get enough points to advance. I don't know about champion league, I haven't gotten that far. But at least in pro league the MP4/8 isn't such a bad car. Besides those cars, also that new Mercedes AMG or whatever, I often finish first with my MP4/8, of course not always but maybe 70 to 80% of the races, and that's racing against Ferrari XXSs, Sesto Elementos, Venenos, Silver Lightnings and all kinds of other A and S cars. Recently the biggest problems seem to be other MP4/8s. Strange.
User avatar

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

6918

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:01 pm
Soon there'll be Showdown mode.. No nned for booster :D
no avatar

taki

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

340

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:30 pm
<..> biggest problems seem to be other MP4/8s. Strange.

depends on tuning:
  1. 5;0;10;5 + DB or + TB
  2. 10;0;10;0 
  3. 10;0;10;10
  4. 10;10;10;10 <- useless
  5. 5;0;5;5 +TB
  6. I tried with 7;0;10;0 - really bad in champion league
  7. before that, i had 5;0;10;0 ~1470 rank, and it was really good on pro league
User avatar

oldskule

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

818

Location

UK

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 pm
Punisher2016 wrote:
taki wrote:
Punisher2016 wrote:

Can I ask how many or how often you are seeing mazda rx8 se or ****? I tried mp4/8 (silimar rank) and its definitely unplayable in Champion League. after some fails, i tried Mosler GT3 (this car a way better than mp4/8) but it has limits: I will stop in Champion League tier 2. Thank for any answer!

Lately I'm rarely matched against ARSEs or Mazdas. If I am then of course I lose to them. But still, even coming in 2nd or 3rd I usually get enough points to advance. I don't know about champion league, I haven't gotten that far. But at least in pro league the MP4/8 isn't such a bad car. Besides those cars, also that new Mercedes AMG or whatever, I often finish first with my MP4/8, of course not always but maybe 70 to 80% of the races, and that's racing against Ferrari XXSs, Sesto Elementos, Venenos, Silver Lightnings and all kinds of other A and S cars. Recently the biggest problems seem to be other MP4/8s. Strange.

I've been using the MP4/8 exclusively as well, but only for the daily task races (1 race only, with a few days at 2 races, and 1 day with about 5 races).
I've just been reminded about why so much MP, and it was that Festival.
I opted for Infected every race for that, when the task showed up, but never got 1.
Only lost 3 races from what I can remember, and they were a 2nd and 3rd.
A8 vehicles  - owned - maxed - proed - max&proed
                     - 211     - 100.     - 60.     - 56
​Career Stars - 1720 / 2375
​Mastery Licences - 1849
​Helmets - 770
Next Inventory - 405 (+35)
Max Inventory - 11050 (+840)
Danger Mouse wrote:
Why do they (Gameloft) choose to publically exhibit their utter carelessness and incompetence?
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

632

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:09 pm
my first 3 races with stock AR8SE
1. I did wreck because I can't handle the car when drift.  it has same speed with 959, I think, because before I wreck 959 couldn't close to me, after I wreck, I couldn't close to 959. I don't know anything about VW, it could be better if it has good TK.
2. I won because they didnt know the track, or they just have fun.
3. I did wreck again. but because it was 2 laps I able to catch DeZir and Dodge.

well... I didn't enjoy the race it was too slow.  :'(  maybe I should upgrade the car to 1300 or 1400.
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-06-21-21-43-07-99.png
Screenshot_2019-06-21-21-43-07-99.png (356.85 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Screenshot_2019-06-21-21-47-24-97.png
Screenshot_2019-06-21-21-47-24-97.png (612.4 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Screenshot_2019-06-21-21-56-35-13.png
Screenshot_2019-06-21-21-56-35-13.png (521.45 KiB) Viewed 50 times
own:168/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)