Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:25 pm
Risking points as it is now, is one of the most nonsense things in this game. From wherever I look at it, I do not see any profits/good for GL or the new/unfamiliar players.
But OK, i explain it to myself as a recognition from GL, failing to make good balancing (TTS + ACC) and allowing players to make final steps.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Mosler GT3 also gonna gain some rank after update, remember 50 pts added to base of A cars. This will add more the closer to stock so will hurt those low tuned MP cars the most.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 pm
@ash hi nice to see you :p next will be for you ;)

otherwise I see cheating is back as never on windows, especially in elite league and Im very disapointed...

just now I seen something I had never seen before, the guy in 1 left at the start like the worst cheating video, he was beside me, I made triple tap and he disapear like crazy, if speed modified it's not by far but for sure never seen an acceleration like that.

@clown misael if you read that you have really small anatomy and I wish you the worst in your life

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:44 pm
Km4r0nFire01 wrote:
@clown misael if you read that you have really small anatomy and I wish you the worst in your life

:lol: Thanks km4, that tickled me. I don't get very many cheaters on win phone - the only advantage!

That looks like an interesting bracket, high 1700s, I've not tried it. Tempted to try my mp4-25...
Cars owned: 205
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 pm
and now I got the little d.ck profil
Imagellol................................................

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:49 pm
@ash ok take it Im going to play half hour or something, total war no rules, you can KD me I don't care just come and enjoy :p

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:51 pm
Sorry km4, I guess I missed you. I've forgotten how to race my mp4-25, ran 3 and came 2nd/3rd/quit against noobs :lol:
Cars owned: 205
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:59 pm
@Km4.. I also raced against this Misael. His car accelerates so quickly, even better than MP4/25 and X2. He is just like another McLaren TM guy. Fortunately i was driving my X2 and caught him easily and knockdowned this cheater.

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:17 pm
i am boored smoking and eating mazda rx8 and mp4 in my arsee full maxpro, anything more intresting next week? or im guessing Gameloft will take away some booster and expected it would be bug im assume?..
no avatar

L3nn4rtK

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:31 pm
Not really it is like in other games, if the community isen´t big enough or you are playing at a time where not many players are playing. :)