Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:36 pm
Old Gumby wrote:
Hmmmmm thanks Pete ill check it out,, i did get flogged by a couple of those Eclipses the other day.

@ Old Gumby  there are only a couple cars that are good s class cars X2,s  AIE.  600 LT  if you want a good mp car & dont care what class it is check out km4 fire you tube channel he has ton,s of good info about mp tuned cars for all classes,s ! He,s a member on this forum he goes by Km4ronFire01  ! He. Know,s hella about mp tune,s ! & Pete know,s a ton about mp tunes & cars tune,s ! I'm not the best at that I always screw up my tunes & end up just max/ proing it
Attachments
Screenshot_20190617-041251.png
Screenshot_20190617-041251.png (844.91 KiB) Viewed 159 times
Screenshot_20190617-042045.png
Screenshot_20190617-042045.png (372.62 KiB) Viewed 159 times

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
Pepperpot wrote:
Why are some racers avatars tabbed in closer to their names? I have noticed this a lot

I think it's because they log in with FB acc...

:') I just clicked on the piccy to see mine and saw it does the same!  :')

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:25 pm
I finally decided to spend some time and go in CL. It says 6 days and 19 hours to the end of the season. Should i play again to not be penalized? Is there a clear rule by GL ?
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:32 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
I finally decided to spend some time and go in CL. It says 6 days and 19 hours to the end of the season. Should i play again to not be penalized? Is there a clear rule by GL ?

7 days, but no one can guarantee that!
Just play a couple of races in a couple of days to be sure.
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm
@Владо_Б 7 days beofre penality so it's ok. If you really don't want to play even a race and you are more than 7 days, you can just connect go for a race and quit, you will lose only -2 and leave. iirc you champion till 1971 so once you at 2000 you can do this even a whole season and will stay champion without any penality.

@Neilson idk if I have some knowledge but any case thank you bro

about tuning they will be all outdated in some days, important is to save resources, no spend anything and be patient. For now the R8se will be the only broken MP king and none other cars can exist beside.

I would like to help more but idk R8se starting rank, if some one says me I will check every cars that can exists below. then higher than 1k7 there is some OK cars but they are so expensive to obtain for new players :(

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:55 pm
OK 10x, i completely forgot for -2 quit one race :D . I accidentally KD a player ... twice and feel bad. Surely he's been swearing me hard.  :???:
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:14 pm
When this happened first time, after winning a race, I thought I had no other option but press "Save 0 points", losing the risked points and rating.

Second time, I found the solution. Simply close the app and points will not be lost. Rating remains the same.
Attachments
Save 0.JPG
"Save 0 points" bug
Save 0.JPG (62.36 KiB) Viewed 93 times
Non-Elite forever ! (Except this time)
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:27 pm
RostandR it's an old bug, you did the correct thing closing the app!

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 pm
@ Neilson, Peter, KM4 Fire.
Advice much appreciated guys, cheers.
Gonna have a go of Eclipse, had a few good races with lambo asterion after I pushed acc up. It's rank is juuuuust under 1600 and went pretty good, couple 1sts couple 3rds

R8se start rank is only 852
no avatar

david-me

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:34 pm
Old Gumby wrote:
@ Neilson, Peter, KM4 Fire.
Advice much appreciated guys, cheers.
Gonna have a go of Eclipse, had a few good races with lambo asterion after I pushed acc up. It's rank is juuuuust under 1600 and went pretty good, couple 1sts couple 3rds

R8se start rank is only 852

R8se is also a top car at max/pro.    It's gotten me into CL2/1
214/227 Vehicles.  Favorite ride:  Ivanka Trump