Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Re: MP - Daybreak Season

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:42 am
Heheeee thanks man

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:47 am
Old Gumby wrote:
Heheeee thanks man

I like the Alpine car  its pretty good for events too !

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:59 am
Neilson wrote:
Old Gumby wrote:
Heheeee thanks man

1. I like the Alpine car  its pretty good for events too !

Me too mate, love the handling now, drift radius lacks a little but still good,, I hate super sharp steering.  I've saved a ton of credits and am trying to stop myself from buying either Nemises, Renault rs01, or mclaren 675lt. Trying to wait for others but am impatient and hate the RnD + championship things. 😁

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:31 am
Old Gumby wrote:
Neilson wrote:
Old Gumby wrote:
Heheeee thanks man

1. I like the Alpine car  its pretty good for events too !

Me too mate, love the handling now, drift radius lacks a little but still good,, I hate super sharp steering.  I've saved a ton of credits and am trying to stop myself from buying either Nemises, Renault rs01, or mclaren 675lt. Trying to wait for others but am impatient and hate the RnD + championship things. 😁

@ Old Gumby.    I used to like the R&D,s  back in the day all u needed was some credits ,some time , & dedication & you could win the car then 
Lameloft went TOU  Token Only Upgrade,s ! So u would only spend em on the best cars ! Then these clowns came out with the FLU in February Fast lane update & the pro card,s needed to win a car became hella crazy ! 70 , to 80 engine cards to upgrade the car ! Only peps with huge stock pile,s of credits & toks were able to get a car !  I've missed the last 20 or so R&D cars👎

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:32 am
Pepperpot wrote:
Why are some racers avatars tabbed in closer to their names? I have noticed this a lot

I think it's because they log in with FB acc...

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:52 am
Did battle with some hacks ! That punk hackjob viesky missed the short cut ramp that takes u onto the tracks in London & magically appeared right in front of me ! Hey hackjob viesky u a hella sorry punk hackin no good cheat  Your garbage !!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190617-024007.png
Screenshot_20190617-024007.png (718.55 KiB) Viewed 85 times
no avatar

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:28 am
This season I came from 2000 to 2392 in 49 races, mainly mp4 / 8, a little porsche 959. Sometimes I lose the first places because I'm doing a daily task, and this is not conducive to speed  ;D
Attachments
1560766725804-1440x810.jpg
1560766725804-1440x810.jpg (190.77 KiB) Viewed 69 times

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:53 am
@ Old Gumby.    I used to like the R&;D,s  back in the day all u needed was some credits ,some time , & dedication & you could win the car then 
  1. Lameloft went TOU  Token Only Upgrade,s ! So u would only spend em on the best cars ! Then these clowns came out with the FLU in February Fast lane update & the pro card,s needed to win a car became hella crazy ! 70 , to 80 engine cards to upgrade the car ! Only peps with huge stock pile,s of credits & toks were able to get a car !  I've missed the last 20 or so R&;D cars👎@NEILSON  Yeah GL seem FULL of ideas. Impressive lap time with ur Apollo man.  I might just have to buy an ex-kings of MP like Trion Or RS01, what do u think would be a good buy for a Gumby with no S-class cars and only just scraping in to champion by skin of his teeth Mclaren675lt even?

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:08 pm
Old Gumby wrote:
@ Old Gumby.    I used to like the R&;D,s  back in the day all u needed was some credits ,some time , & dedication & you could win the car then 

1. Lameloft went TOU  Token Only Upgrade,s ! So u would only spend em on the best cars ! Then these clowns came out with the FLU in February Fast lane update & the pro card,s needed to win a car became hella crazy ! 70 , to 80 engine cards to upgrade the car ! Only peps with huge stock pile,s of credits & toks were able to get a car !  I've missed the last 20 or so R&;D cars👎@NEILSON  Yeah GL seem FULL of ideas. Impressive lap time with ur Apollo man.  I might just have to buy an ex-kings of MP like Trion Or RS01, what do u think would be a good buy for a Gumby with no S-class cars and only just scraping in to champion by skin of his teeth Mclaren675lt even?

Depends on what you want...fast and furious or slow as a snail pace in MP races? For slow as snail pace, you can always get the dezir, subaru wrx, F150 (only if you know how to conserve your nitro). For something faster, get the eclipse.

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 pm
Hmmmmm thanks Pete ill check it out,, i did get flogged by a couple of those Eclipses the other day.