Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Re: Asphalt Moments

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:57 am
Peter2593 wrote:
taki wrote:
I got 2 useless cars:
  1. Buick Riviera 
  2. Honda Civic Type R
Next... Zenvo ST1 EDD.. I've never played "edd" thing

EDD should be simple for you. Well, I got the Zenvo, Sbarro Sparta, Vencer and now doing the Buick Championship.

Any tips for EDD's? I've won championships and R&D's many times, but I find EDD's awfully difficult...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:06 am
Tips for EDD :
Prepare a lot of credits to upgrade..

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:54 am
VirtualBoyFreak wrote:
Peter2593 wrote:
taki wrote:
I got 2 useless cars:
  1. Buick Riviera 
  2. Honda Civic Type R
Next... Zenvo ST1 EDD.. I've never played "edd" thing

EDD should be simple for you. Well, I got the Zenvo, Sbarro Sparta, Vencer and now doing the Buick Championship.

Any tips for EDD's? I've won championships and R&;D's many times, but I find EDD's awfully difficult...

Have plenty of credits and tokens. If possible go one shot all the way to the last AI...lol. You'll probably need to tune all the vehicles at least to 0505 for max and probably some on the pro side to get there. Tokens are to re roll and autopass whatever challenges that you can't pass with your current tunes.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:51 am
EDD harder than ever with everything having higher pro card requirements now than when nearly everyone who posts here did it.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:21 am
I was on max 5x3x2x5 and pro 5x5x4x5 and could not get past the 3rd to last goal. I was DB an then I realised after upgrading to 5x5x4x5x and fully Pro that you take the tunnel to the left.  :') :'(
Attachments
FFS.jpg
FFS.jpg (340.15 KiB) Viewed 57 times

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:48 am
You win the car and now have to wait 5 hours for it to assemble? The others were assembled straight away?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:52 am
@ Pepper P hey but u won the car ! & That's not easy to do these days ! So good work & congratulations 👍

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:02 pm
Neilson wrote:
@ Pepper P hey but u won the car ! & That's not easy to do these days ! So good work & congratulations 👍

I suppose.  :D

Wether they are any use in races or not but I will soon find out. The Buick was not any good but with the update you ever know.