Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Re: Asphalt Moments

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:29 am
driver2386 wrote:
blaine58 wrote:
blaine58

Wow, I have all of the cars already. That sucksI have all except the Buick. I've read it's an easy championship, so I'm going for it... Although I find the car ugly :P

Just started,  the Riviera. I read where someone beat it with 0500/0000. I had forgotton that I had raced this before. Didn't know at the time what I was doing.

Checked the tuning and I am 4545/4230. Should be easy peasy.

It was my first time with the Riviera championship and I did it 342/342 without spending tokens. One easy championship :) Now I'll have to wait until another event shows up, because I already had all the other cars.

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:04 pm
Whats happening?

Was waiting for French Guiana to be unlocked. Got home from work and expired?
Attachments
WTF.jpg
WTF.jpg (188.28 KiB) Viewed 192 times
no avatar

TheYetiDriver

Windows PC

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm
Pepperpot wrote:
Whats happening?

Same thing happened to me. Try restarting the game, and try doing it again a few hours later if it doesn't work the first time.

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:48 pm
TheYetiDriver wrote:
Pepperpot wrote:
Whats happening?

Same thing happened to me. Try restarting the game, and try doing it again a few hours later if it doesn't work the first time.

Thats what happened, I turned it off in disgust and turned it on about 10 mins ago and it was back. :D
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:09 pm
Peter2593 wrote:
BT9 wrote:
Sorry meant 9 days.  What I mean is...is there a limit on number of events you can do while Asphalt Moments is active.  I've done 1 event, and looks like I can do 2 more.  Or is 2 the max (hope not) ?

You can do as many as you like as long as the moments timer does not run out. Which is why people usually do EDDs first followed by the shortest championships and then the R&;Ds. Like I already completed the zenvo and sbarro sparta EDDs and now doing the vencer championship which I might not want to complete though it is easy as I might use it to farm FiV8s...lol

Great!  I started the Vencer to (just) farm some FiV8s and tokens.  Was up to 4 million credits so why not?  
After that I want to see if I have enough V6s for the 370ZSE..have 21 now.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:11 pm
You guys who have event to do must be having fun... I'm bored here.. :D

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:45 am
Don't know if anybody noticed but that expired glitch made me noticed you can't repeat an expired event.
I had it all planned out to play 370Z SE's R&D twice to hoard kit boxes. Play 370Z, let it expire, play something else, and then re-run 370Z again at the end.

Looks like Gameloft changed it. To the player's disadvantage of course, not surprised. Freaking party poopers, in past Asphalt Moment you can redo the same event as long as timer allows it.
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 am
I got 2 useless cars:
  1. Buick Riviera 
  2. Honda Civic Type R
Next... Zenvo ST1 EDD.. I've never played "edd" thing

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:26 pm
taki wrote:
I got 2 useless cars:
  1. Buick Riviera 
  2. Honda Civic Type R
Next... Zenvo ST1 EDD.. I've never played "edd" thing

EDD should be simple for you. Well, I got the Zenvo, Sbarro Sparta, Vencer and now doing the Buick Championship.
no avatar

MotorCityBudz

Windows PC

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:35 pm
I was wondering what happened to these Asphalt moments "cups". Apparently when you own every car they're giving away then you don't even know they're happening. Maybe next month will have something for me. lol