Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Windows multiplayer meeting

Sun May 26, 2019 11:48 am
ok so tomorow it's off season, I think the right time to meet all together. 

2 ways to participate. Competing and everything else (selfie, stunt, reverse hunter, turism and whatever).

For competition max pro M2se DB is the rule, just come with this car and it will be no mercy war (R1664)

For them they want to be in and say hello but no competition every cars allowed with the boost they want or no, don't forget to chose a car around R1664 to find each other.

if you have question or suggestion just share it here, if you sure to participate you can also say it.

I think it can be good moment, I hope, if it's fun we will do every off season

last thing for them they want we have a chat, you only need a google ID, if you have use the link I give and you will directly acced in our chat, easier to ask something in live like selfie or whatever :

https://youtu.be/join/ct-0DYgHJLfPok

so meeting tomorow at 7h30 p.m UTC/GMT +2 or if you prefer in 31 hours from this post.

hope a maximum of people will meet and enjoy, there will be no rule except M2se for them they want to race, nothing else.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Windows multiplayer meeting

Sun May 26, 2019 11:54 am
Will be fun I'm sure... To mention your in game name here will be better.. So those will know who's to looking for...

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun May 26, 2019 12:08 pm
thx for support noob, shame we have no cross platform but any way we have this forum, FC and things to connect, every asphalt player is same community ofc any case the platform.

My IG name is same than here for me. Im sure for Markus M.(RpM_Marwin), almost sure for Krunoslav T.(Dex1) will be in. After it's up to you guys. better to not search some one especially, myself from 7h30 p.m I will just keep racing trying to meet the more people possible. Maybe some can lock a room for long minute if they take selfie e.t.c so better to just come and see what will happen  :P

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 26, 2019 2:09 pm
Great Idea should arrange something also for Android so we van challenge betrween us thiking about @Neilson or @Lap-T , @arcbow and Taki/BT9 also or @Sayaneechan with bike, i will probably race GSX-R unboosted.

@Km4r0nFire01 only you risk to race between MaxPro R8SE
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Sun May 26, 2019 2:16 pm
I will be home 24 h from now, working in morning, and that if all will be ok on work.
Sometimes i need to stay longer but it is not offten.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 26, 2019 3:04 pm
I am going to have the Kepler on Windows after the season ends. I think I will work on max pro that out, rank should be 1646 😊
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 26, 2019 3:08 pm
fabio_negri wrote:
Great Idea should arrange something also for Android so we van challenge betrween us thiking about @Neilson or @Lap-T , @arcbow and Taki/BT9 also or @Sayaneechan with bike, i will probably race GSX-R unboosted.

@Km4r0nFire01 only you risk to race between MaxPro R8SE

I am not on Android. Anyway I think I will use either the Ninja or the Lightning 😉
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 26, 2019 5:15 pm
Ops iOS&Win , if sunny i wont play, in case Suzuki unboosted due to credits situation
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun May 26, 2019 6:15 pm
@fabio M2se it's only for them they want to compete, R8se allowed but it become fun category. And I take you even Lapo, since he has a win account I really hope he will pass :)

@saya pls don't spend resources, it's only a test, maybe community not enough alive nowadays to reconduce this event, will depends. Me I will come to find you where ever the rank don't worry, you have to KD me it is a long time now, it will be done soon :)

Dan T

Windows PC

Sun May 26, 2019 6:17 pm
Dan T will be on the pitch if my old brain remembers it.
Very good idea Km4r0nFire01
If I have understood the abbreviation M2se DB, is it the BMW ME special edition DB?
My englich is bad.Sorry :)  But my danich is almost perfect  a)
Show respect p) Older man is driving here  8-)