Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 pm
I think  it's not 1 thing it's a combination of blows  that hurts you ! It's like a bee sting 1 bee sting is annoying , it's stings for a second , But get stung by a group of bee,s. Thats when u get tore up !  It's like a body shot , leg kick , uppercut ,  jab , right hook .  Night night !
u can deal with 1 or 2 blows, but it's the relentless attack from all angles that hurts u !
Attachments
tumblr_nr3rqnylIt1upwz95o1_400.gif
tumblr_nr3rqnylIt1upwz95o1_400.gif (978.9 KiB) Viewed 2133 times

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 am
Neilson wrote:
I think  it's not 1 thing it's a combination of blows  that hurts you ! It's like a bee sting 1 bee sting is annoying , it's stings for a second , But get stung by a group of bee,s. Thats when u get tore up !  It's like a body shot , leg kick , uppercut ,  jab , right hook .  Night night !
u can deal with 1 or 2 blows, but it's the relentless attack from all angles that hurts u !

OT. Got stung on the lip by a bee in my beer can at a festival last summer. Not at all pleasant. But the body shots where quite good. I passed out shortly after the Bombay Sapphire.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:39 am
Neilson wrote:

I can take maybe 3 or 4 bee stings.
More than that, I need to go ASAP to the hospital.
I am allergic to bee sting.
It seems then that I am not allergic to GL.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:27 am
Harry K wrote:
Neilson wrote:

OT. Got stung on the lip by a bee in my beer can at a festival last summer. Not at all pleasant. But the body shots where quite good. I passed out shortly after the Bombay Sapphire.

@ Harry    the little bumble bee was just trying to get drunk at the festival ! But your body shot line was hilarious pure gold !

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:44 pm
JakeP wrote:
The problem is that we see all this as "issues" while GL sees them as "by definition" (except for a few that are clearly bugs).

And you forgot what FOR ME is the most important "issue", the inventory, still left unaltered despite the threefold increase in PRO requirements.

Another "issue" is the missing cards, BPs (irrelevant to me but relevant to many) and i3 and MPI V12 engine cards which only show up - rarely now - in the Finish Line boxes.

Forgot?! That's the *first* thing I listed, maybe not worded the way you prefer, but still there.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:50 pm
List updated, please continue to discuss/comment. I appreciate the input!
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:06 pm
audiorapture wrote:
JakeP wrote:
The problem is that we see all this as "issues" while GL sees them as "by definition" (except for a few that are clearly bugs).

And you forgot what FOR ME is the most important "issue", the inventory, still left unaltered despite the threefold increase in PRO requirements.

Another "issue" is the missing cards, BPs (irrelevant to me but relevant to many) and i3 and MPI V12 engine cards which only show up - rarely now - in the Finish Line boxes.

Forgot?! That's the *first* thing I listed, maybe not worded the way you prefer, but still there.

The way it is worded I cannot see it as the problem that I described. It needs to be very clear: "GL, you raised PRO requirements threefold, so you need to raise proportionally the inventory space FOR F*****G FREE!"

About the order of the boxes, they follow their "creation order". The oldest boxes of the game come first; the latest ones, last.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:56 pm
JakeP wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
JakeP wrote:

The way it is worded I cannot see it as the problem that I described. It needs to be very clear: "GL, you raised PRO requirements threefold, so you need to raise proportionally the inventory space FOR F*****G FREE!"

About the order of the boxes, they follow their "creation order". The oldest boxes of the game come first; the latest ones, last.

Agree with you on the inventory space Jack but not the box order. It's not chronology sorted because the class cup awards A, S & B boxes are separated from the C & D boxes by much older stuff.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

TheEmperor3141

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:12 pm
How about 'Make Rarer Blueprints More Common'; I ALWAYS get Chevvy Impala, 4C, Hurucan etc. and NEVER one of the last 10 common porche BPs I need. I also never see SE BPs, especially the common ones. The BPs are weighted so you get more BPs for the cars you already have and not the ones you need. Gameloft should abolish this and make all common BPs the same rarity, all the rare BPs the same rarity, and make legendary BPs more common.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:17 pm
They need to just RELEASE ALL THE BLUEPRINTS OR SCRAP THE BP SYSTEM. In the latter case just convert them to credit/token purchasable. This thing about limiting certain ones for “special” events is nonsense. Most folks have BPs for cars that have been sitting in inventory for more than a year now waiting for the additional cards to appear. That’s just ridiculous. Poop or get off the pot. Release the BPs or ditch the system. Pick one. Please and thank you.

p.s. I apologize for yelling...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/