Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

Dusky Gray

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

3

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:33 am
Je n'ai pas reçu les récompenses du dernier Défi (position 46)
User avatar

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1553

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:53 am
Hotfix for all errors and loading spinning circle bug .. would be nice right about now
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

597

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:21 pm
nothing is getting fixed and we should be grateful bcos when they fix stuff they make it worse.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

 
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

4316

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:28 pm
comeongameloft wrote:
nothing is getting fixed and we should be grateful bcos when they fix stuff they make it worse.


Totally disagree. When they fix stuff it's never works as good as it used to or was supposed to be and they break at least three other things doing it. ;D
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
User avatar

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

947

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:46 pm
Are servers down again? I can't access inventory and therefore boosters. No problem with TLE or MP, but the game is openning too late. I am waiting 2-3 minutes to see the main menu.
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4430

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:57 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:
Are servers down again? I can't access inventory and therefore boosters. No problem with TLE or MP, but the game is openning too late. I am waiting 2-3 minutes to see the main menu.

It's Monday  Mooks came into work after the weekend   They always scrëw with stuff on Mondays & Friday's . 
wait about 15 minutes & restart your device & game .   They had to switch the servers back to Mookmode & disconnect the fire suppression systems from the servers 😆😂😂😂 the dude who works on the GL servers has to wear a level ABS Advanced Blast Suit to work on it , Cause them servers about to go Nuclear & detonate sending shrapnel flying
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-03-15-05-29-01.png
Screenshot_2021-03-15-05-29-01.png (217.42 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
no avatar

Chud spuffington

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

9

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:25 pm
I hope they keep fixing more problems and make the game easier to play
no avatar

Tomcat1

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

16

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:12 pm
@Andreea - Yesterday when I tried to start up the game I get a black screen. I put in a ticket with customer care. If I uninstall and then reinstall the game do I lose all progress? I would like some help getting this working again. Thank you for any help or advice you may have for me.
User avatar

chauhan739

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

236

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:24 pm
Tomcat1 wrote:
@Andreea - Yesterday when I tried to start up the game I get a black screen. I put in a ticket with customer care. If I uninstall and then reinstall the game do I lose all progress? I would like some help getting this working again. Thank you for any help or advice you may have for me.
Attachments
Capture.png
Capture.png (98.22 KiB) Viewed 1530 times
The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. p)
https://youtube.com/channel/UC12aQy8748-12AgMRJzhQyg

Join new A8 forum:  https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

Independence

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:33 pm
Help

[img]blob:https://forum.gameloft.com/0a537286-1c45-413d-823d-7629002d9ec5[/img]