Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Torreypines

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:25 pm
Need help...Android only gives you common cards...how are you to get the necessary other cards to compete in R&D challenges?
no avatar

hhcchen

Windows PC

Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:06 am
they probably want players to pay for the wild cards thing... and probably didn't think it through...
so they stopped all token purchase parts all together...

at this point all r&d, all asphalt moments, all championships, all EDDs are pointless, if they ever come back...
can't max, can't pro, can't win...
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:28 am
Dear Andreea,
please tell the Team and convince them that the game as it is now is rather unplayable. I mean apart from MP (if you have a good tuned car) otherwise its pointless.
We cannot upgrade, too few cards, prices dont help (and even if somebody pays hundreds of bucks a month I dont see how he/she can progress since the cards are unavailable in the store).
Only one TLE per day is really nothing to play...
Also whats the point of the stars in Seasons ? They dont do anything apart unblock other seasons, which I already have all unblocked way before this update.
This is like a very good tech equipment which cannot be used because of some loophole that makes it impossible to use. Even money doesnt help, which I thought was the point of P2W if this is the direction?
... and if MP is the future, tuning should become the priority, that is max and pro have to be independent again
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:42 am
[Edited by CM] - be a decent human being, sir.

Mark Watney would have said the same here
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:44 am
I swear too much in real life I try not to do it in the "virtual world"
no avatar

Beas

Windows PC

Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:23 pm
Are many other racers experiencing frequent crashes following the most recent update?

It's rather annoying when I buy a booster, only to waste the majority of the time in the waiting room and, subsequently, crashing and having to re-boot.

shouldn't boosters be labeled according to the amount of actual "race time" they are used, not just the time spent in waiting rooms?
I'm so sick of the disappointment in these updates that I think it might be time to turn my attention to something more exciting, something faster, something more challenging -- more rewarding. Maybe Candy Crush.  ;-)

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:43 am
They said booster will have option in credit for TK or ET for next update , i am still in doubt of that honestly after what happened

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:54 am
Players want: FUcheaters. - Cheaters act: FUplayers. - FUGL says: so what?

“Never one, without the other'' - Greatest joke between me and FUGL.

Fank U Gery Luch
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:46 pm
fkw123 wrote:
They said booster will have option in credit for TK or ET for next update , i am still in doubt of that honestly after what happened

I guess you're talking about the photoshoped ss from a Kevin troll on FB ?
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
no avatar

thomasvan11

Windows PC

Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:38 am
MP will not load, shop will not load, and R&D will not load. Anyone else?