Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:43 pm
for that I am now basically maxing out cars that I want to use for MP and then will take care of that. Btw maxing out from class C onwards is FuCing EXPENSIVE. Atrocious... But I get your point and fully agree

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:45 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
It matters very much when calculating which cards are keepers and which are for FUsing ;)

Thank Crikey I'm a spreadsheet freak. Got mine covered.
no avatar

Beas

Windows PC

When I try to play, I get a message that I need to update Xbox program (I don't use Xbox). So, I click "update now" and am taken to the Microsoft Store.

When I try to install the update, I get an error message. In fact, many others have posted the same problem on the Microsoft Store site.

Seems every update I've been required to install only leads to problems.
I'm so sick of the disappointment in these updates that I think it might be time to turn my attention to something more exciting, something faster, something more challenging -- more rewarding. Maybe Candy Crush.  ;-)
no avatar

angesehen

Windows PC

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:35 pm
Well, i can confirm for sure that E-tron Se at Max pro skids...Azure coast,Higlandview too.Formula E gen at 1564 skids too at Azure coast.MP was my favourite thing in this game, i hope GL will fix this.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:42 am
Is anyone else having trouble with navigating the forum , last night I couldn't log out or edit or anything . I just kept getting a loading icon
& a timeout page .
@ dre is GL working on the forum or were they ? Tonight seems better but last night I was having problems
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:06 am
idem here, I thought was my internet, but no, it was the website

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:03 am
This forum software was written in 1996, it's probably experiencing a Y2K bug... 🙄
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:33 am
Neilson wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with navigating the forum , last night I couldn't log out or edit or anything . I just kept getting a loading icon
& a timeout page .
@ dre is GL working on the forum or were they ? Tonight seems better but last night I was having problems

Aye aye bro, facing the same issue for last 2 day's. The same issue is being faced while playing A8. Probably everything is on the same server. Ask CC and their crafty agent's will flatly refute that there is problem at their end and will be quick to blame our internet connection.
Attachments
PSX_20200702_145912.jpg
Crimina| wastage of boosters, will GL compensate?
PSX_20200702_145912.jpg (453.08 KiB) Viewed 328 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say not for what you understood.
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:26 pm
^^^
+1
Same for me. The server continuously loses connection and I often see greyed out buttons and spinning circles in TLEs
Total vehicles owned: 269
Vehicles MAXed: 208(+6)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  119
Play time: ~82 d

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:37 am
The ARS£ and the carrot are skidding all over. Bloody annoying.  :x