Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:57 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
I finally got round to making a vid of the X2 problem. Checkout the spin out just before the first ramp and the 360 ground level flat spin in the final curve at the exit from the tunnel just before the finish line.
I did nothing but turn the car. No brakes. I did not initiate the drifting. The steering inputs are gentle and nothing sudden or radical. The game just takes over the car and I have no control until it drops speed near zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtYuLbN5EI

Thats too bad. The flat spin wasn't registered as a flat spin. Oh well. So much for my idea of doing a flat spin on azure coast.

lol, sorry to burst your dream... 😜 I did try to do some flat spins in Azure Coast, but so far, the spin outs have just been 180s or 90s into walls. ✌️😎

Will keep trying even though I won't get credit, it'll still be fun to try.   👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:00 am
I've been using my X2 for every TLE since the previous update and until today it's been behaving. Just ran my first TLE with the latest update and sure enough, I'm slip slidin' away.

Just like GL... slip slidin' away.
no avatar

_-G-_

Windows PC

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:39 am
Today all events was unranked and reported every time to me "error occured while synchronizin the event (Error 6). I lost all races achievemennts because of it and had become first with the Arash AF10.
 Was it a Frequent/common issue today, or was just for one person?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:17 am
_-G-_ wrote:
Today all events was unranked and reported every time to me "error occured while synchronizin the event (Error 6). I lost all races achievemennts because of it and had become first with the Arash AF10.

@-G-   I stopped using Arash &  other Ultimate cars . There's been nothing but issues ever since GLitchloft changed them to ultimate back in holiday update . The server's weren't / aren't programmed right 
They were sending everyone who used em to the CB . I was having same issue on droid . They won't sync to the server's & if it does it will put you on CB . Stop using ultimate cars for events . Use other cars it will be ok

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:52 am
Having hard time controlling Torq. Some times it goes on its own and crashes against the wall and at times skids as if it's going through an oilspill. In one particular race I was not able to get flat spin. I can understand if I missed it once or twice but unimaginable I could have missed it all the four times (London Eye, 2 rounds).

Something is simply not right will all these updates. Appears some novice is tinkering with set codes but failing miserably.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:00 am
Neilson wrote:
_-G-_ wrote:

@-G-   I stopped using Arash &  other Ultimate cars . There's been nothing but issues ever since GLitchloft changed them to ultimate back in holiday update . The server's weren't / aren't programmed right 
They were sending everyone who used em to the CB . I was having same issue on droid . They won't sync to the server's & if it does it will put you on CB . Stop using ultimate cars for events . Use other cars it will be ok

Yesterday I saw a few trip-boo Venom's on Tokens cup event. Don't know what's the position of other ultimate car's.
Attachments
PSX_20200629_102706.jpg
PSX_20200629_102706.jpg (388.85 KiB) Viewed 286 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:33 am
_-G-_ wrote:

I had exactly the same problem a few days ago, but I don't remember with which car, but I haven't had any problem since ...
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:13 pm
I have an issue with not being able to see my current status of pro upgrades. This should not be an issue and can easily be programmed to give us access to pro upgrades without the ability to apply them. Make it happen Gameloft.
no avatar

drhunziksv

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:29 pm
@Itsyou18: makes me think that the way its displaying now kind of: "WTF were you doing applying pro before max uh? TAKE THAT!". Yes just graying them would be better. I sometimes also check a car and forgot the pro status. Not that it matters if it cannot be modified, but yes the present status reeks of "take that user!".
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:41 pm
It matters very much when calculating which cards are keepers and which are for FUsing ;)