Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:49 pm
Anyone having issues when finishing a race.. the time says *56sec .785* in the snap( freezes the game for a fraction of the sec).. and when it gets you to the board, it always adds .3 sec or so to that time.. For top players usually that painful ..dunno what could cause it .

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:08 am
Spaunz wrote:
Anyone having issues when finishing a race.. the time says *56sec .785* in the snap( freezes the game for a fraction of the sec).. and when it gets you to the board, it always adds .3 sec or so to that time.. For top players usually that painful ..dunno what could cause it .

It always was like that and it’s true for all players. So do not worry about that.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:24 am
Spaunz wrote:

that most happen on low end phones, buy 900 - 1200$ , i guarantee you no lag spikes
no avatar

Scraggy001

Apple (iOS)

England

Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:18 pm
Well my issue is to do with rewards for watching adverts ,
either do what it says or ditch it.
For a few days it works then it doesn't , plays the video alright then just sits there with the circle of death.
only option is to pass it off .
begining to boarder on false advertising.

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:36 am
Issues: high: this game is now completely UNPLAYABLE. NOTHING except career races works. No ads, no free boxes, no daily events, no MP, no R & D, all I get is that c r a p p y spinning circle. I'll stick to A9 now, at least that game hasn't been totally ruined yet. Great job Gameloft!! ::)
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:28 am
Been using S8+ for the past 2 years and always had that issue .. And yes it's a high end phone 1k$ ... at it's time.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:05 pm
kinda above medium issue consistently happening for both of my device,, during usually night time , the loading button seemingly takes forever to load the shop and the login green pop up google play player id is delayed showing when i open the app

anyone had this same problem im wondering..?

Kazairl

Veteran

Windows PC

United States

Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:27 am
I  have a strange issue with Asphalt 8 on my PC.  There is no sound in the game whatsover except when I play an ad.  Sound works normally in other games and everything else.  Uninstalling A8 and reinstalling it did not solve the problem.  This issue went away by itself a couple of times, but returned later the same day.
no avatar

ACURA_RSX

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:15 pm
I have issue in advent calendar event. I have 15 point and my prizes was for 9 point. Again problem. And all the time error 3004 and alot of other error. :'(

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:29 pm
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."