Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

gknt

Windows PC

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:42 pm
I’ ve got problem claiming the season rewards in multiplayer and as a consequence can’t participate in the new multiplayer season. The problem exists for almost a week.
My ticket ID is 21126123.

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:57 am
I'm getting "invalid captcha response" everytime I try to contact CC through the link inside the game no matter the browser or device (phone or PC). If I do it directly through the support page the message goes well but it is worthless 'cause CC will ask to resend the message again through the game later so they can identify my account. Is anyone facing the same issue?
"The Anti-Gamers Company"
no avatar

Ogechi96

Windows PC

Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:01 am
random7669 wrote:
I'm getting "invalid captcha response" everytime I try to contact CC through the link inside the game no matter the browser or device (phone or PC). If I do it directly through the support page the message goes well but it is worthless 'cause CC will ask to resend the message again through the game later so they can identify my account. Is anyone facing the same issue?

Yes!! I have the same issue. I had to sign up an account before I could register my complaints.
no avatar

Ogechi96

Windows PC

Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:04 am
I just got the game on my phone and noticed there's only one song playing in the lobby as well as only one song each playing for electronic, rock and bass radios while racing. I can't change it either. Just me or anyone else?
no avatar

Ogechi96

Windows PC

Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 am
Alexondar wrote:
I have a BIG problem on BIKE RACE EVENTS:
At Season 2, 3rd race with default Bike Suzuki GSX-R750, when I press Start Race button, game crashes and it's geting me out on Windows Desktop.
This is NOT happening at 4rd race event or other event. What can I do?

This is happening on all my devices too.

Driver 2305

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:56 am
gknt wrote:
I’ ve got problem claiming the season rewards in multiplayer and as a consequence can’t participate in the new multiplayer season. The problem exists for almost a week.
My ticket ID is 21126123.

Read and try this topic! ...  :) :) :)

/viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=222838&hilit=push+ticket&start=2660
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:19 pm
Today again no multiplier!
My English is TranslateImage

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:28 am
When I try to take bike for a ride, this is what happens each time, fortunately I am not a bike fan as far as A8 goes, but think of those who use it for MP racing, but then I face bikes all the time in MP races, so is this problem affecting only selected profiles😖
Attachments
PSX_20201020_114348.jpg
PSX_20201020_114348.jpg (97.91 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say not for what you understood.

gknt

Windows PC

Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:01 pm
I lost my progress, my cars and a lot of other items, and my coins went to -90.175.309. Please fix my problem. It's unacceptable to happen this repeatedly from a game like this. My ticket ID is 21185695.
Attachments
problem asphalt 8.png
The problem appeared at the start of the game.
problem asphalt 8.png (542.96 KiB) Viewed 4203 times
no avatar

Ogechi96

Windows PC

Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:33 pm
Linking accounts to more than one device seems to be buggy. I use only two (my phone and laptop) and it never syncs the data properly; I always end up losing coins, progress, etc.