Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:05 pm
CCA contacted ID 20862361
and waited 24 hours, everything ok again!
My English is Translate!Image

Flash #11

Windows PC

Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:19 am
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
@German Old
@Flash #11

And everyone that's been put in CB due to the car's buff, please give me your player IDs.

Thanks Andreea my ID is 261dgcg. Also I replayed the race and finished with a better time using the Devel Sixteen and it didn't help.
Flash #11

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:05 am
Anyone else have Thursday's drivetrain cup disappear before being able to claim any rewards? I claimed the cards for the Ferrari FXX but all the expired races were gone and the drivetrain cup gone too. Got a ticket with CC but others might have the same issue

edit: CC replied that I claimed the reward, I really don't think I did but whatever
no avatar

wolf2600

Amazon TV

Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:40 am
All boxes, cards and boosters suddenly missing? Noticed this today... cars points tokens are fine, just all my cards/boxes/boosters are gone (except for a single 'bike upgrade' ).
no avatar

Nookster

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:46 am
Not just me then.

That just happened to me right now, first all my upgrades right after claiming MP rewards, reloaded app, then everything was gone, all storage and inbox has been zeroed.
no avatar

Beas

Windows PC

Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:42 pm
Again, I want to begin my comments by saying that GL actually built a great racing platform. If I didn't love racing in A8 so much, I'd never tolerate the persistently mounting issues. But...

After being (very) temporarily repaired/restored, the ability to view ads in order to obtain boosters and multiply winnings is gone again.

It's the return of The Great Black Screen of Death. The game locks up on the black screen. I can't escape it, and I have to reboot the game in order to race again.

This reboot obviously costs valuable time, wasting those boosters that I've previously accumulated and am using at the time.

Can someone please fix the problem once and for all?
I'm so sick of the disappointment in these updates that I think it might be time to turn my attention to something more exciting, something faster, something more challenging -- more rewarding. Maybe Candy Crush.  ;-)

Flash #11

Windows PC

Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Re: Update 42 Talk and ''Patch Notes''Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:48 am 
Flash #11 wrote: wrote:
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote: wrote:
ImageThose having issues with CB on RS01 buffed car, please let me know your player IDs and I'll pass them over to our team.

There's no sign of windows update right now and no sign of ads issue fix.Image

Thanks Andreea my ID is 261dgcg. Also I replayed the race and finished with a better time using the Devel Sixteen and it didn't help.Image

Nothing to do with the RS01 this time. I was at 6% then I used the Ariel Atom for the Daily Tasks and this happened.
Attachments
Screenshot (56).png
Screenshot (56).png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 243 times
Flash #11

Flash #11

Windows PC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:52 pm
No tokens again this week submitted claim to Customer Service for both weeks. MyTicket # is 20899813, my ID # is 261dgcg. Andreea please push. Thank you in advance.
Flash #11
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:03 pm
very few players in the multiplayer event on Windows ...
Attachments
o15c.png
o15c.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 164 times

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:07 pm
wolf2600 wrote:
All boxes, cards and boosters suddenly missing? Noticed this today... cars points tokens are fine, just all my cards/boxes/boosters are gone (except for a single 'bike upgrade' ).

Same here! All parts and boosters gone except for 2 or 3. Gameloft once again outdid itself screwing things up. Thanks!!!!