Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:33 am
bart85 wrote:
This is the 2nd time I've lost points in multiplayer for no reason ???
What's this bug again ???
I'm sick of bugs...
I finish first in multiplayer, I leave to do the multiplayer event and when I come back he puts me save 5 points and I lose points ?
What the hell, this is the second time this has happened to me...
Did someone else have the same problem?

Yes I have had the issues while playing MP races. BTW this happens primarily because
1. either your application failed to connect with the server and displayed 👇 image
2. you were late in exiting/aborting MP race just before the race started
In both the cases you are penalized rating point's (2,7 or 10) as the case maybe.
Attachments
PSX_20200808_115233.jpg
PSX_20200808_115233.jpg (432.81 KiB) Viewed 375 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:44 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
Yes I have had the issues while playing MP races. BTW this happens primarily because
1. either your application failed to connect with the server and displayed 👇 image
In both the cases you are penalized rating point's (2,7 or 10) as the case maybe.

Yes I did quit a race before doing the multiplayer event but we were only 2 and the race before I won it, so I don't see why when I went back to multiplayer he displayed the page with "save 5 points" as if I had quit or lost a race it doesn't make sense, I can't lose points if I quit a race that isn't started, I'll see if it happens again.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:48 am
@Bart85
Most of the problems in MP come from connection/server issues.
It's been happening for years and nothing has been fixed, so don't have high hopes for a fix etc...
The next time you'll encounter the same issue (win a race but the game says you've lost, deducts some rating and grands you 5 points) just force close the app without pressing anything else and restart it.
You'll keep your rating intact this way, hopefully :-D
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:00 am
nks71 wrote:
@Bart85
It's been happening for years and nothing has been fixed, so don't have high hopes for a fix etc...
The next time you'll encounter the same issue (win a race but the game says you've lost, deducts some rating and grands you 5 points) just force close the app without pressing anything else and restart it.

Yes indeed since a few days sometimes I win the race and he puts the red arrow on me as if I lost points but I always have a doubt if I lost points or not because I don't always watch my score, on the other hand what I'm sure is that he puts the red arrow sometimes when I win, it's very rare but these last days it happened to me at least 3 times, my son besides it made him laugh, and he told me daddy you lost points while you won, but me it doesn't make me laugh. ..
Otherwise thank you for the trick, I didn't know.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:05 am
bart85 wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:

Yes I did quit a race before doing the multiplayer event but we were only 2 and the race before I won it, so I don't see why when I went back to multiplayer he displayed the page with "save 5 points" as if I had quit or lost a race it doesn't make sense, I can't lose points if I quit a race that isn't started, I'll see if it happens again.

It's not just the last time but even 5 or 15 minutes prior to that. At times GL server's are dumb and act late. Hope it doesn't happen in future but with GoofLoft everything is possible🙃
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:38 pm
bart85 wrote:
nks71 wrote:
@Bart85

Yes indeed since a few days sometimes I win the race and he puts the red arrow on me as if I lost points but I always have a doubt if I lost points or not because I don't always watch my score, on the other hand what I'm sure is that he puts the red arrow sometimes when I win, it's very rare but these last days it happened to me at least 3 times, my son besides it made him laugh, and he told me daddy you lost points while you won, but me it doesn't make me laugh. ..
Otherwise thank you for the trick, I didn't know.

Follow your son's approach, is the best advice I can give you about this game! :-D
I've been following it for the last couple of years, it made me keep on playing... 👍
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:23 pm
RS 01 polished touched in the event token cap and landed immediately on the charter board!
What is the nonsense GL?Image
My English is Translate!Image

Flash #11

Windows PC

Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:50 am
German Old wrote:
RS 01 polished touched in the event token cap and landed immediately on the charter board!
What is the nonsense GL?Image
My English is Translate!Image

What he said !!!!!
Flash #11

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Known and Recent Issues

Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:25 pm
@German Old
@Flash #11

And everyone that's been put in CB due to the car's buff, please give me your player IDs.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:55 pm
what for ?
been sent on CB Friday afternoon, waited 24h and been out...
CC wouldn't reply and solve the problem within this time : IMPOSSIBLE
@trdson : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"