Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

podula

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:49 pm
ash1 wrote:
I had win 10 too, but the game was getting progressively more unplayable with each update. Lag/crashing/endless load times/delayed starts in mp/endless synch issues... Good luck nks, I feel for you!

The last few days I'm having all of above issues. The games virtually unplayable now. I'm win10. Any updated news on these issues?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:01 am
podula wrote:
ash1 wrote:
I had win 10 too, but the game was getting progressively more unplayable with each update. Lag/crashing/endless load times/delayed starts in mp/endless synch issues... Good luck nks, I feel for you!

The last few days I'm having all of above issues. The games virtually unplayable now. I'm win10. Any updated news on these issues?

@ Pod. What is up my dude !  Long time no see , glad your still around 👍  the game is really bugged up after update , festival's not showing up  , R&D   vanishing , cars handling really crazy , lot of landmines ,   plus everything u guys on other platforms are experiencing ! 
But i know why everything,s jacked up  ! Got exclusive video from GL office,s surveillance cameras , This is the vid of developers at work . They are trying to figure out & simulate their cars handling 😁
Attachments
giphy (6).gif
Gameloft developer,s & management at work
giphy (6).gif (1.38 MiB) Viewed 860 times

Red Mist GT3

Windows PC

Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:19 pm
This is a great thread nice one!

HIGH    I ve been having the load and lag issues too since the 6th Anniv update. In MP I can be waiting in a room for 5 mins and ironically dont get into the race til the rest of the field is half a lap ahead. I lost 45 points in 1 race Grrrrrr!

HIGH    Changing car performance for example in the MP race I just mentioned I was dropped on to the start line and the A8RSE drove like a brick. 
 We learn how our cars handle through every corner on every track it takes time and to  just change it really (insert expletive here) me off...a lot!
My BMW Hommage has its third different ranking in 3 months, its a shambles!

HIGH  Showdown mode. I play using an X box controller, now that they are supported can we have the option to change the button that activates the power ups. The LT and RT buttons would be ideal. At the moment mine launch from the steering rocker button +.
It is very difficult not to activate them just steering so it is almost impossible to use them strategically.

HIGH    Cheats.

HIGH    The almost blanket tuning kit application has made the game a lot less interesting. It has reduced the variety, the same can be said for ending Elite tuning. I think it was an easy and lazy solution to a problem of  GLs own making.

HIGH   The simplifying of the cars has ironically been offset by the insane economics we have three currencies one of which, coins is event specific.

HIGH  Inventory size necessary due to ............................. 

HIGHEST  Pro kit card requirements...nuff said! 

I will take all the low and medium issues on the chin like everybody else, nothing is ever perfect but OMG look where we are compared to where we were a couple of years ago.

Cheers all see you on the track bzzzzzzzzt crackle  bzzzzzt.....If we re lucky.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:49 pm
It will be highly appreciated if anyone form GL give some response... Exc @AR...
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:57 pm
You all doit wrong.
We.need.to ask for more requirements.
Last few updates all is oposite to our wishes so stick with that. Reverse psihology ;D .

Pepper666

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 am
Thanks for keeping this thread up to date AR.

I want to give a quick answer about the three new HIGH issues.

- The team is aware about the new exploits. Sadly they won't be able to be fixed until the released of the next update. (UP36)
- Random crashes after a race: Please we need to gather information about this issue. Everyone who is experiencing this problem please contact customer care and PM me your ticket ID.
- Locked rank requirements: This is something that was intentional and feedback is really usefull to us. Nevertheless we are still studying how this new setup is working and I will make sure you are notified if it will stay.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:36 am
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Thanks for keeping this thread up to date AR.

I want to give a quick answer about the three new HIGH issues.

- The team is aware about the new exploits. Sadly they won't be able to be fixed until the released of the next update. (UP36)
- Random crashes after a race: Please we need to gather information about this issue. Everyone who is experiencing this problem please contact customer care and PM me your ticket ID.
- Locked rank requirements : This is something that was intentional and feedback is really usefull to us. Nevertheless we are still studying how this new setup is working and I will make sure you are notified if it will stay.

my only question now is when exactly is the next update 36.. and how soon ?

Nive

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:52 am
Locked rank requirements: This is something that was intentional and feedback is really usefull to us. Nevertheless we are still studying how this new setup is working and I will make sure you are notified if it will stay.

What is there to study, may I ask? You are forcing people to upgrade a vehicle, what more is there to be said, could you perhaps enlighten me. Players have no freedom to choose what they'd like to do, is how I see it.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:55 am
@Pepper I think if there’s one thing players want, is to bring the mastery races back! Is it possible to convince GL to do so?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:23 am
What's a high issue for some might not be a high issue for others !  I'm having issue,s with cars randomly crashing in mp & tle,s  don't have issues with the game itself crashing   ! I was just racing in mp & in first place & my car exploded out of nowhere ! , It's non stop landmines , 
this whole forum has & had multiple threads of glitches & bugs from every platform , from credit glitches , to handling glitches, fuel bars stealing tokens ,  ads disappearing ,U name it since this update 35 luni update !!!!  I don't know about anyone else but this has been one of the glitchiest bugged up , jacked up , update,s that I've seen in a long time !  The only & I repeat ONLY good thing for me about  luni update was the free terzo & tokens from festival 
That's it !  These developer's make to much money to be putting out this garbage habitually ! Consistently bugged up jacked up A8 game 
[...] I mean these cats have weeks & weeks to prepare these update,s ! What are they doing just slapping code on a screen & hoping for the best !  Saying scrēw it if it's wrong thats job security they got to pay us to fix it ! As pepper said won't be fixed till next update , so their being paid / rewarded for their scrēw ups / mistake,s ?  
Sorry my friends rant over 😵 I feel much better now 👍