Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:47 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:
Does any droid players have or show a multiplayer cup ?  Cause GL was busy making rock video,s & now some stuff is messed up !
All I got is 3 festival cups & a tire cup !

Now just have the tires cup, nothing else.

Someone posted on another topic that it is fixed. Just may need to reboot a few times to get it... Good luck.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

thomasvan11

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:16 am
I keep trying to play ads, this is what I see. Anyone else?
Attachments
Screenshot (30).png
Screenshot (30).png (7.96 KiB) Viewed 214 times

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 am
oldman65 wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:
Does any droid players have or show a multiplayer cup ?  Cause GL was busy making rock video,s & now some stuff is messed up !
All I got is 3 festival cups & a tire cup !

Now just have the tires cup, nothing else.

Someone posted on another topic that it is fixed. Just may need to reboot a few times to get it... Good luck.

Did not get anything till now. Have cleared the cache and restarted the game several times after that but the event refuses to appear on my TLE and I don't give a damn if it never shows up. I am used to all these missing things on my profile🙂
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:37 am
thomasvan11 wrote:

after a couple weeks of this I could play 9 ads yesterday and 6 today, then black screen again, or greyed buttons... :???: (Windows)
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:34 pm
@ thomasvan11
I have had the same problem for 10 days. Answer from the CCA - see my entry from 08/02/2020.
GL wants to protect us from advertising !?
Old man in a hat rarely drives well! a)

My english is translateImage
no avatar

Ravi Mishra

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:31 pm
Hi Andrea
I am on Windows PC, Mclaren championship has started. I have complted day 1 tour but didnt get any of those listed rewards such as fucs, token and credit. Here is my ticket ID
no avatar

Beas

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:29 pm
thomasvan11 wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem. It doesn't always happen, but it happens enough to be rather frustrating. As a result, I either can't obtain the free boosters, or I miss out on coin multipliers after a race.

I have to completely close out and reboot the game in order to clear the screen.

Is it a Window's issue? Maybe a driver that's not firing when it should? Flash not firing? I'm at a loss.
I'm so sick of the disappointment in these updates that I think it might be time to turn my attention to something more exciting, something faster, something more challenging -- more rewarding. Maybe Candy Crush.  ;-)

LM C

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:08 am
Beas wrote:
thomasvan11 wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem. It doesn't always happen, but it happens enough to be rather frustrating. As a result, I either can't obtain the free boosters, or I miss out on coin multipliers after a race.

I have to completely close out and reboot the game in order to clear the screen.

Is it a Window's issue? Maybe a driver that's not firing when it should? Flash not firing? I'm at a loss.

Ditto. Had to restart whenever trying to play ads. Windows PC issue?
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:23 am
for the McLaren M14A championship there's no cards in windows ???
How do we do day 2 in Barcelona ???
Because the recommended rank is 1084 and no cards ???
This game is getting crazier and crazier, it's anything but it hasn't been working for months, tired of spending money in a game where nothing works, the advertising still doesn't work, in fact there's not much that works normally, the only thing that works well is the function to take your money, with all the money that Gameloft takes from us it's not even able to give us a working game, a scandal ...
For advertising we are supposed to watch 100 ads to get the 3 engine cards, only 10 ads per day and it lasts 7 days, and for me 7 multiply by 10 equals 70 and not 100 !!!! Gameloft makes fun of us !!!

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:47 am
I only got 5 ads today so I won’t get he 58k fuc’s now
228 vehicles
Maxed 19 - Pro 0 - Max/Pro 156 - Stock, festival cars