Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

starcore

Google Play (Android)

Re: Known and Recent Issues

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:25 am
Porsche Taycan Festival:
I was in the top 1% in the Route 375-1 coins cup, when the cup ended it didn't give me the full rewards/coin packs. I was in position 1% 71. Now it says 'No data available' on the leaderboard. I am currently in the top 1% in all the Festival Kits Cups.

The festival ends in a few hours, how can I get the correct rewards, so I can complete the tiers in the festival to get the engine cards etc? Customer Service ticket ID is 20802625. Can this be fixed? When the festival ends how can this be rectified? This is destroying the 8 days of participating in this Festival. 

Please tell me if this is the wrong place to post this, or how/where else to post it. Thanks!
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:33 am
write to CC and ask for the rewards.
here
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 am

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:52 am
Does any droid players have or show a multiplayer cup ?  Cause GL was busy making rock video,s & now some stuff is messed up !
All I got is 3 festival cups & a tire cup !
Attachments
Screenshot_20200803-024810.png
Screenshot_20200803-024810.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 128 times
Screenshot_20200803-024820.png
Screenshot_20200803-024820.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 131 times

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:00 am
Neilson wrote:
Does any droid players have or show a multiplayer cup ?  Cause GL was busy making rock video,s & now some stuff is messed up !

the MPE show up for me while i was login the second time to recheck my watch ads grey out schedule , it disapear when i try to open the TLE section but back again when i just clear background app and reload..

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 am
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:34 am
if Andreea drops by here should be enough that she sees this trouble and reports it. lets hope :-)

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:43 am
fkw123 wrote:
Neilson wrote:

the MPE show up for me while i was login the second time to recheck my watch ads grey out schedule , it disapear when i try to open the TLE section but back again when i just clear background app and reload..

I had it for a short time, but it disappeared. Gameloft realised darn quickly that they are becoming too generous with it, so they killed it off  :D  no, no, no, those Asphalt 8 racers must not have any fun 😂
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:43 pm
CortoMaltz wrote:
fkw123 wrote:
Neilson wrote:

I had it for a short time, but it disappeared. Gameloft realised darn quickly that they are becoming too generous with it, so they killed it off  :D  no, no, no, those Asphalt 8 racers must not have any fun 😂

Who says we are not having fun. We are having fun discussing A8 developer's sheer incompetence in whatever they do. Not one thing comes out clean😂 don't know if they ever feel ashamed🤦 or they want to continue spreading 💩 after 💩 after 💩 ................. endlessly
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:45 pm
Neilson wrote:

Now just have the tires cup, nothing else.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.