Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Issues - High, Medium, Low

Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:02 pm
i3s were most certainly gone. Something has restored them. Likely the mini update? Dunno, but nobody was getting them for quite a while.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:25 pm
Medium issue : MP is broken, and been on CB again without knowing why..... I think mod/@ar should pin this thread replacing those useless summer tournament pinned thread...

Festival cup also broken... I'm 1:09:6xx at 1,0xx position..my friend relatively same time is at 5% bracket...smh

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:42 pm
As it's been requested multiple time, I made this thread sticky.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:16 pm
HIGH. Stop messing with cars ranking and negating the game across the board GL. If they were offered as OP cars set the MP matching to suit those models, and let skill dictate. My good money is going down the drain each update. 150 blueprints for **** made it a huge achievement to get, and should have kept it a great car. I hated R8 SE till I got one, and thats part of racing to win and achieve . Now its stuffed just like the Carrera GT. Now these 2 just for example are UNDER-POWERED. WTH.. Hows that fair when a TORQ tears past my R8 from the get go. WRONG... Has also cost me licences and rewards in Mastery races that was tampered with. Races were locked and next they've been completed without my doing. So many I've lost track since the rewards were not worth rushing into as before FLU.  

HIGH. Agree Increase Inventory. I have 4,100 pending boxes increasing daily while only waiting to get BP's that are rare as. I'm at a stale-mate and have been for months now. 1500 boxes are random so I dont even know what to expect...Spend good tokens to gain space for ???...... Na-afraid not..

HIGH. Go back to prior FLU and leave well enough alone. YOU WILL make more money GL. Guaranteed...Ya diggin ya own grave..

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:46 pm
List updated, please review.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:50 pm
High:  CMs need to ban more naughty words to protect "the children" who read these forums.

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:12 am
HIGH VERY HIGH: Eliminate Locked Rank Requirements.

the only reason they did this was because they didn’t like how the more skilled players were not getting 100% screwed by the post FLU rank requirements. Apparently they feel that skill shouldn’t reward someone; especially if it had the potential to take money out of their pockets.
GameLoft rule #03: 100% of all players should be 100% screwed at all times. 

This was a dirty shameful contemptible move by Game Loft and massive slap to the face to suggest it was to help or benefit us in any way. So their explanation was a lie. Straight up, spit on your face, **** in your cereal, lie.

The “recommend rank” displayed under each race easily fulfilled the reason they gave us as to why they changed it. 
The real reason is probably because they want to decrease the overall difficulty of the events so new players (probably the bulk of who is left) can go farther in the event, offering a more tempting excuse to spend, but were always facing the dilemma, too difficult we lose new players, too easy and we lose profits from the high rank requirements. literally every facet of game play they are tweaking to squeeze money, it’s out of control. It’s discouraged me from playing 2 events now. I sincerely hope others are feeling the same way. Enough that it’s tugs at GL pocket, and hopefully they are not too **** to realize why there is a loss.
________________________________________________________________________________

Dabuttcheekz

Google Play TV (Android)

Yo' moms bedroom

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:39 pm
Locked rank requirements are prob more than likely to entice more people to buy it for full token price when they put it up for sale. You could easily keep a vehicle at a really low tune during R & Ds, collecting quality checks and saving with tokens, then auto-passing AIs, effectively getting the car for half the price give or take. Now, only way to get it at a low tune is to pay full price, which people are willing to do.

I doubt pro card requirements/resources have much to do with it because all of it can usually be purchased with tokens in exclusive deals.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:51 pm
Medium : Weird physic of car especially when doing flat spins...

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:59 pm
twentyeggs wrote:
HIGH VERY HIGH: Eliminate Locked Rank Requirements.

the only reason they did this was because they didn’t like how the more skilled players were not getting 100% screwed by the post FLU rank requirements. Apparently they feel that skill shouldn’t reward someone; especially if it had the potential to take money out of their pockets.
GameLoft rule #03: 100% of all players should be 100% screwed at all times. 

This was a dirty shameful contemptible move by Game Loft and massive slap to the face to suggest it was to help or benefit us in any way. So their explanation was a lie. Straight up, spit on your face, **** in your cereal, lie.

I agree. The explanation behind it was lame to say the least. And I think they know that too!
The truth is, they want us to squeeze less rewards out of the events ::)
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)