Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Smokejax

Apple (iOS)

:D ;D

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

nks71 wrote:
Nautilus137 wrote:
:D

Hard to explain, but for me it is perfect Prime Number.

137, where even sum of numbers are Prime number, 11, and sum of that sum is also Prime number :)

Moreover, you could get all numbers from 1 to 10 from this number :)

But, every number is great, but for me it is 137 :)

There is a lot of different content about it, but I like this number on my way :)

;D
https://bigthink.com/surprising-science ... belltitem1

Hehehe
Physicist Laurence Eaves, a professor at the University of Nottingham, thinks the number 137 would be the one you'd signal to the aliens to indicate that we have some measure of mastery over our planet and understand quantum mechanics. The aliens would know the number as well, especially if they developed advanced sciences.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

That's how you got familiarized with the alien racers a while ago and became one with them!
:-D

Also 137=Kabbalah
You into the magnificent mysteries of our realms Mr Nauti? ;D

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

:D

Hahaha, thank you!

Premium Old

Windows PC

I am not sure but I do think this is one of the other aliens on this forum, ylmzTRk N :)
It would not surprise me if he has some connection to Denmark as he will always be better then me..
Hello hello anyways alien ylmzTRk N :D

@Mr Dan, please be quiet about these Swedes in Denmark as they are our vanguard, posing as Danes and just blending in
so that all Danes will believe that they are true Danes and not Swedish spies preparing for the invasion :)

When we do invade, we will eat all your pölser and drink up all your beer just leaving the "Gammeldansk" left in your
clinking glasses haha. Leaving a Denmark in great dispair beeing forced to eat that mysterious "Forloren skildpadde" (lost turtle)!??
But as kind as we Swedes are we will also leave about 100k cans of "surströmming" so that you can smell and taste the taste of defeat :')

@Alien Nautilus, a strange fact is that in the early 80ies during the height of the cold war a soviet whiskey class submarine crashed
in Swedish restricted area near Karlskrona. That submarine was called U 137 (also known as S-363).
This incident caused a very tense situation between Sweden and The Soviet union at that time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_S-363

Now, you have not by any chance been working in the former soviet navy? :D
Attachments
ylmzTRk N.JPG
ylmzTRk N.JPG (172.86 KiB) Viewed 178 times

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Premium Old wrote:

@Alien Nautilus, a strange fact is that in the early 80ies during the height of the cold war a soviet whiskey class submarine crashed
in Swedish restricted area near Karlskrona. That submarine was called U 137 (also known as S-363).
This incident caused a very tense situation between Sweden and The Soviet union at that time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_S-363

Now, you have not by any chance been working in the former soviet navy? :D

:D :D  naaaah, I'm not that old like neutron . . .

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Hi Premium Old, yes it's me. But i am not sure that i have any relation with Denmark. :D
Best wishes for Denmark and Sweden. 

Btw, i have encountered with a ninja at Terra 9. ^-^
Attachments
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 22.09.2020 21_39_52.png
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 22.09.2020 21_39_52.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 128 times

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

:D Hi ylmzTRk N ! ✌✌✌
"The Anti-Gamers Company"

Nautilus137

Veteran