Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I met R8SE Rank 1003 with my 647 Subaru.. I guess rank 1000ish still ruled by R8SE ? Or else??

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Is today tomorrow?

When, precisely is the MP system meant to change? Has it changed already (if so I didn't notice)?

kirtisinghbisht

Google Play (Android)

After the update it takes 2-3 minutes to load a game
Has my device become old? I've lenovo P2
no avatar

Copo1966

Apple (iOS)

Funny how an update to a game can kill the enthusiasm for that game, since the update I would say my playing time has dropped by 95%.
no avatar

Stgi

Amazon TV

Does anybody know, when the lousy update will appear for Amazon TV?
Amazon Tv                        Windows                              
Cars: 140                            Cars: 169
Stars: 1446                         Stars: 1650
Licences: 1446                   Licences: 2046
Helmets: 155                      Helmets: 485    (I don’t care)

LJP64

Veteran

Windows PC

My play time has dropped to approx. 2 minutes a day. I open the game, receive my "daily login bonus" (f...ing useless), take a look at the daily TLEs, see the crappy rewards and close the game.
They even removed the tokens rewards from the daily login bonus!! (look at the calendar...)

And, of course, no news from Mina, Fabien, Andrei or anyone else from GL...
Well, they'd better stay quiet, they know this is not the best time to visit this forum.
no avatar

VelvetLocust

Apple TV (iOS)

Danger Mouse wrote:
Is today tomorrow?

When, precisely is the MP system meant to change? Has it changed already (if so I didn't notice)?

Tomorrow never dies.
no avatar

axt

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

After playing with the new update for a few days, I realized I don't care about my progress anymore. Earlier I participated in every TLEs, maxed out all the rewards as best as I could, but not anymore. I don't even care about the new BMW, because the whole event is a joke. My playtime has reduced significantly and I play on my PC more often then before. I cannot take this game seriously anymore.
no avatar

nnnn1705

Windows PC

Tell me when

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm
I uninstalled the game and will not look back until they give me back mastery credit farming. So someone tell me if anything changed which I doubt it will. See you next year.

omnisciente

Windows PC

Danger Mouse wrote:
Is today tomorrow?

Mina made the post on the 18th. So I would say yes, today is the mentioned tomorrow. Updates are released ar around 12-13 CET. I would think the change was made with the beginning of the new cups, or will be made at around 12-13 CET