Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

New Vehicle(s):
  • BMW i8 Coupe
  • Ferrari F60 America
  • Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
  • Zeus Twelve Sigma

Official Announcement:
FAST-LANE FESTIVAL
Welcome to the first FESTIVAL event of 2019! Test your driving skills against our new challenges and earn top rewards!

NEW SPECIAL EVENTS
Rev those engines for 2019's first R&D racing challenge! Complete three events to earn three amazing cars: the BMW i8 Coupe, Ferrari F60 America, and Zeus Twelve Sigma.

FINISH LINE BOXES
See that special icon in the game-mode menus? It's a Finish Line Box, which means if you complete the highlighted race, you will receive a guaranteed gift! But they're in short supply, so turn up the Nitro and collect your prize!

NAVIGATION IMPROVEMENTS
Starting with this update, you'll notice some improvements we've made to the game. We're introducing an Inventory icon to help you manage your items more easily, and we're reintroducing the VIP icon to help you access your VIP Bonuses. We hope you enjoy the changes!

BALANCING CHANGES
Details here.

------------------------------

Some big changes are coming to the game in this update; to know about them, check these threads:

[ Source(s): Update Content: Fast-Lane Update, Asphalt 8 - UPDATE 31 (SNEAK PEEK) by Elite Hectorx ]

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 31

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:05 pm

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:09 pm
moving it there, first preview with surprise Porsche from Hectorx :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIYerWv8On8

django1123

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:00 am
I am guessing performance buffs/ degradations other than mastery reward changes. Please dont downgrade my Rezvani. had it MAX PROed recently :(
Asphalt 8:
Giving a break to this. Have a number of great memories with it 

Asphalt 9:
Cars Owned: 32
Giving this a break as well. Lost the passon to try more

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:59 pm
django1123 wrote:
I am guessing performance buffs/ degradations other than mastery reward changes. Please dont downgrade my Rezvani. had it MAX PROed recently :(

As per Mina's announcement, only rank will change for the listed cars, no performance changes (buff/nerf) are announced.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Latest vehicle added to garage: BMW i8 Coupe
Vehicles: 242 (of 249) / Max: 209 / Pro: 202 / Max+Pro: 188 || Total Play Time: >64 days
Mastery Licenses: 6,608 || Achievements: 71 || Stars: 2,287 || Helmets: 1,475

Wanted: RETURN THE OLD PRO KIT REQUIREMENTS - #giveusourgameback
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: March 2, 2019

FANTASTICVOYAGE

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:32 pm
When cars stats were nerfed in past updates, there was no announcements then. So I don’t expect any now either.

The Panamera Sport Turismo came out of nowhere all of a sudden. The good news is it should be a C or B car. Which means it should take high grade engines. Which I have dozens of sitting around with no cars to use them on. Of course, I was fooled before thinking the i8 would take electic.
no avatar

david-me

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:07 am
Zeus Twelve Sigma

Is the MadLib edition where we only use superlatives to  name cars. It's getting so tiresome.
212/226 Vehicles.  Favorite ride:   Mom.
no avatar

Thirtybird

Windows PC

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:44 am
The update mentions changes to Car Mastery rewards - everyone is assuming that just means what you claim - boxes, tokens, etc...

Who thinks the credits received for completing a mastery race aren't going to be significantly lower after the update?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 am
Thirtybird wrote:
The update mentions changes to Car Mastery rewards - everyone is assuming that just means what you claim - boxes, tokens, etc...

Who thinks the credits received for completing a mastery race aren't going to be significantly lower after the update?

@ thirty bird who knows, what if there are no mastery rewards at all ! Why would shameloft give rewards when they can make u purchase em instead ! That's why there telling peps to claim there rewards before update. I know they have already removed mp tickets from rewards in mp & this update isn't even here yet and there already taking things away ! That was one of my favorite things about A8 was mp ! So buckle up cause this mess is about to get nargly ! The nar nar

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:47 am
And suddenly I have this feeling that what they promise that free upgrade is not "forced-to-use" won't last long... After players claimed all, they will change the T&C again and make sure players will spend their stocks of free upgrade into whatever new car event players participating in.

Player won't have a choice. Either participate in the event and burn the free upgrade stock that they have, or miss the car...

Won't be hard to know what majority of player will do...

If players keep their stack of free upgrade,  how will GL make a way to sell tokens for player??