Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: King highway glitch

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:52 pm
Reported on IOS and Android so far, not in Windows, so it might be related to the update code.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:03 pm
I just tried this on Windows 10 and there is no glitch.

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 pm
Please let me know on what platforms and with what vehicles have you managed to pull this glitch off. I will forward it to the team ASAP

@Pepper, So does this mean we get a free pass to use this glitch and save the prizes we had taken from us? No cheater board?
Id be more than happy to troubleshoot this glitch for you guys if that is the case.
________________________________________________________________________________

AssassinNPP

Veteran

Windows PC

Bulgaria

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:18 pm
twentyeggs wrote:
@Pepper, So does this mean we get a free pass to use this glitch and save the prizes we had taken from us? No cheater board?
Id be more than happy to troubleshoot this glitch for you guys if that is the case.

It doesn't mean that! It doesn't depend on Pepper.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:00 pm
Glitches are not cheating (we discussed this a few months ago). Depending on whether there is a time-based cut-off you might still land on CB, though. GL will not share CB mechanics, so who knows.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 pm
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Please let me know on what platforms and with what vehicles have you managed to pull this glitch off. I will forward it to the team ASAP.

Or...

You could play the game just once on every platform and work that out for yourselves. If only you were a massive organisation that had entire teams for exactly that. Imagine what you'd be capable of then. Oh, wait...
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.