Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: King highway glitch

Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:16 am
@ AudioRap I know darn well that bulletin in red at the top of forum said mods will be off on Jan 3. But I'll let it be for now so u don't delete this thread. Cause u seem to delete every thread I post on!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190101-031852.png
Screenshot_20190101-031852.png (517.1 KiB) Viewed 210 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:54 pm
@Neilson - sorry you feel that way. Rest assured I have not deleted every thread you post in.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:08 pm
Me. wrote:
Too funny, nah I'm not that bothered ...  sorry.-  On a serious note, I was only trying to point out you don't have to be a payed member of staff to be considered an employee. Opinions and Laws differ and that wish wash GL legal produced is full of bull....  nonsense  ;) 

- Probably cooked up by an intern with a bad hangover on a monday morning.  :D

contract and employment law is far more complex than that. modding here is a voluntary task, well beneath the threshold for an employee status claim.

GL doesn't have the monopoly on comedy legal conditions - in the UK, as part of no-deal brexit planning we're apparently giving £13m to a ferry company to provide emergency service, when they don't have any ships, nor ever had any. they published their T&Cs, which had clausature pertaining to a fast food delivery service. a v poor copy/paste.
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/chris-graylings-no-deal-brexit-ferry-company-with-no-ships-copied-tcs-off-a-takeaway-delivery/03/01/

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:09 pm
audiorapture wrote:
@Neilson - sorry you feel that way. Rest assured I have not deleted every thread you post in.

you'll get that from members that forget what they've posted where. i usually direct such shrubs to the 'view my posts' link beside the links for user control panel / messages.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:33 pm
'rez wrote:
Me. wrote:
Too funny, nah I'm not that bothered ...  sorry.-  On a serious note, I was only trying to point out you don't have to be a payed member of staff to be considered an employee. Opinions and Laws differ and that wish wash GL legal produced is full of bull....  nonsense  ;) 

- Probably cooked up by an intern with a bad hangover on a monday morning.  :D

contract and employment law is far more complex than that. modding here is a voluntary task, well beneath the threshold for an employee status claim.

GL doesn't have the monopoly on comedy legal conditions - in the UK, as part of no-deal brexit planning we're apparently giving £13m to a ferry company to provide emergency service, when they don't have any ships, nor ever had any. they published their T&Cs, which had clausature pertaining to a fast food delivery service. a v poor copy/paste.
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/chris-graylings-no-deal-brexit-ferry-company-with-no-ships-copied-tcs-off-a-takeaway-delivery/03/01/

lol 'rez, I remember reading an article about that on the FT website recently.  -  Govt. is a 'shambles' really, one can only shake their head in disbelief.

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:50 am

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:01 am
Gameloft are so awesome. Their quality control is amazing, their customer engagement is second to none, they never make the same mistakes again and again and again and again and again, they respect their customers and they REALLY know software well.

Thanks Gameloft I <3 you!

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:32 am
Yes saw the similar video.... Fastest way to farm....too bad I don't have the car needed...

AssassinNPP

Veteran

Windows PC

Bulgaria

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:43 am
Interesting!
The glitch doesn't work for McLaren 600LT season 9 (King's Highway).

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:57 am
@assasin : is it? The one I saw on YT was using the 600LT...