Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: King highway glitch

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:29 pm
Harry K wrote:
Ctrl+Alt+Del wrote:
If a tree falls in a forest, it does make a sound. I know, cuz I studied the video.

So if you’re holding a chainsaw, probably not a good visual admonishing others of clear-cutting.

That’s what’s up, son

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts

Son? C+A+D, are you my dad?

Well, you showcased the same Monty Python video as did I in the Movember thread. So it looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, son  ;D

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:50 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Neilson wrote:
Hey AudioRap u sensoring my free speech again I thought the overlords or speech police were off today

Free speech does not apply on this or any other corporate run forums. Look it up. You agreed to the forum rules when you signed up, please adhere to them.

Neilson is not wrong - you are part of the 'moderating team'...you're supposed to be off. Seems these days 'we' can't even rely on the notification information anymore...    ;)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:52 pm
Today is the 3rd. So the *Gameloft* moderating team should be back. Furthermore, I am not a Gameloft employee. ;)
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:21 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Today is the 3rd. So the *Gameloft* moderating team should be back. Furthermore, I am not a Gameloft employee. ;)

Well, opinions and laws differ, you may not receive a paycheck at the end of the day/week/month but you are a volunteer, putting in some hours a day/week/month moderating a forum on a corperate board. enforcing their 'rules' - iow you operate on their behalf  - you signed/agreed to GLs T&Cs for forum moderators  By def. of the law in most European countries (specially the country where I currently reside) you're considered an employee.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:43 pm
Me. wrote:
audiorapture wrote:

Well, opinions and laws differ, you may not receive a paycheck at the end of the day/week/month but you are a volunteer, putting in some hours a day/week/month moderating a forum on a corperate board. enforcing their 'rules' - iow you operate on their behalf  - you signed / agreed to GLs T&Cs for forum moderators  By def. of the law in most European countries (specially the country where I currently reside), you're considered an employee.

You can consider me what you want. Forum rules still apply. If there's a labor law expert on the forum who wants to shed some light on the above, go ahead - if I'm considered an employee I want payment. :-P
The FLU ate my stats.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:45 pm

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:12 am
audiorapture wrote:
You can consider me what you want. Forum rules still apply. If there's an labor law expert on the forum who wants shed some light on the above, go ahead - if I'm considered an employee I want payment. :-P

My opinion isn't relevant -  you clearly didn't read GL T&C's for forum moderators - Relationship of Gameloft and Moderator.... 'they wish', fortunately that  sh.... doesn't hold up in European courts  - Here's the wish wash GL legal cooked up, compensation, under 2.   ;)
http://media06-gl.gameloft.com/contests ... _01_16.pdf

@DM, lol I spilled my drink,  you rascal.  :D

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:22 am
Well, sue them if it's that important to you that I get paid?
The FLU ate my stats.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:42 am
audiorapture wrote:
Well, sue them if it's that important to you that I get paid?

Too funny, nah I'm not that bothered ...  sorry.-  On a serious note, I was only trying to point out you don't have to be a payed member of staff to be considered an employee. Opinions and Laws differ and that wish wash GL legal produced is full of bull....  nonsense  ;) 

- Probably cooked up by an intern with a bad hangover on a monday morning.  :D

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:05 am
thanks for reporting , now gl will on their way to patch this up quicly before any more exploitation~