Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: King highway glitch

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:42 pm
I wondered what happened. I did this by accident as I went straight into the castle thinking that was the way. (My first go on this track)
Tried to do it again and kept respawining just before the castle.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:47 pm
Mina_FromGameloft wrote:
Hey all! Thanks for giving us all the details, we are aiming to have the bug fixed with the next update. And Happy 2019 everyone:)

Happy New Year 2019 to you too Mina and welcome back. 

Meanwhile, how about removing all those with times under 58 or 59 secs from the current Kings Highway Cup leaderboard?  They are taking away rewards from players who don't use this glitch / bug to their advantage.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:34 pm
Me. wrote:
Mina_FromGameloft wrote:
Hey all! Thanks for giving us all the details, we are aiming to have the bug fixed with the next update. And Happy 2019 everyone:)

Happy New Year 2019 to you too Mina and welcome back. 

Meanwhile, how about removing all those with times under 58 or 59 secs from the current Kings Highway Cup leaderboard?  They are taking away rewards from players who don't use this glitch / bug to their advantage.

... And from people who can't get the b£00d¥ thing to work.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:31 pm
She said she'll do it in the NEXT update.. Be patient peeps....

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:30 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
She said she'll do it in the NEXT update.. Be patient peeps....

Yeah yeah next update doesn't help anyone now does it?  They could at least remove those players with times under 59 or 58 secs from the leaderboard in the current cup, that would be a fair thing to do - Not likely gonna happen cause GL doesn't give a sh....

It's already bad enough you have to race in MP and lose out because people use the glitch to their advantage. I'll try to avoid the map till next update.
no avatar

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:08 pm
To summarize, a cheater is somebody who successfully takes advantage of the glitch. A hypocrite is somebody who doesn’t have the skillset to pull it off successfully.

AssassinNPP

Veteran

Windows PC

Bulgaria

Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:55 pm
Ctrl+Alt+Del wrote:
To summarize, a cheater is somebody who successfully takes advantage of the glitch. A hypocrite is somebody who doesn’t have the skillset to pull it off successfully.

+1  :D

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:39 am
Ctrl+Alt+Del wrote:

NO a cheater is someone who intentionally crashes their car into a guard rail at 300+ mph CAUSING the glitch to occur in the first place!             And a hypocrite has nothing to do with skill or success!

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:06 am
@me : why do it now if they can do it later.. Or never??? The venice rev glitch was fixed without waiting for the next update... Meh... Lame excuse...

FANTASTICVOYAGE

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:42 am
It never works for me.