Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Re: Off Topic #2

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Oh, I forgot to tell you about some people that claim to have memories from the womb, either by taking ****, or by hypnotism...
Google it, it is an interesting read at least!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:00 am
ash1 wrote:

Question: What's your earliest memory? My daughter (8) claims she can remember all kinds of ridiculously early stuff, from about age 2. I don't disbelieve her - but is this normal? Mine's a rather hazy recollection of deliberately throwing my favourite soft toy into a river in Afghanistan age 4. No idea why I did it though.

I can remember when I threw my father’s car keys down from a high floor at age of 3. Not sure if I did it intentionally or not, or why I had it in my hand to begin with 😳
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:08 am
First memory I was a 2½ years old. It's the Battle of the Bogside, in London/Derry, N. Ireland 1969, (look it up), so not a very pleasant one. I was stuck in a burnt out shop with my sister (she was only 8) for three days while **** outside tried, and thankfully failed to kill each other.

My favourite old memory is from the next year. When kids ran wild, pedos and sunscreen weren't a consideration. I was 13 miles north in Buncrana. If you didn't know you go north from Derry in Northern Ireland and you reach Southern Ireland (I know ::) ).Anyway, by the beach from 7am till dark trying to coax small creatures out of rock pools. I don't think I've ever been happier.
Lou Reed - New York (Album, Live) - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JevqIVGPR1A
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:10 am
I have a hard enough time remembering 2 days ago let alone 60 years ago.

Can't remember the amount of times I've gone to the kitchen and when I'm in there forgotten why. :lol:
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:12 am
Rons-Place wrote:
I have a hard enough time remembering 2 days ago let alone 60 years ago.

Can't remember the amount of times I've gone to the kitchen and when I'm in there forgotten why. :lol:

Nice. I do that in the flat and in the house. I usually grab some food 'cos I forget to eat sometimes. Living on a narrow boat most of the time I don't do that. I'd be very fat.

There is one advantage to forgetfulness, you can reread all those books and rewatch the TV series and movies without knowing how they end.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:48 am
I see to have developed a similar goldfish problem when it comes to Rnds. Each time I finish one I vow Never Again... And then somehow I manage to forget how hellish they are and put myself through it all over again :D
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:35 pm
And you've forgotten Ash that this is the off topic thread. As have others. :)

I woke up early (3.30 am) on the boat and it took me a **** and a cup of tea to remember where I was and where I'm going. It's not always easy.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:50 pm
Uhm @harryK : you didn't accidentaly **** in the tea cup, right? Cause that will lead to another story :D
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:56 pm
Teh bans for ash1 :-D
Harry, as a seaman, I can confirm this feeling when waking up in the early hours, brain confusion...
I also recall it happening after evening naps, waking up thinking I’m somewhere else etc etc

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:38 pm
blaine58 wrote:
ash1 wrote:
Sorry ****, you mentioned the R*zv*ani. That's a car. In A8. Strictly not allowed.
So what does anyone reckon about my heart theory? I figured somebody somewhere would want to argue! :D

No, but I ran into a few "flat earthers" the other day. Now that's an easy argument to win!

Well if the universe is infinite that means everything in all directions is infinite. Which makes earth the centre of the universe. And as you can't divide infinity by half, earth doesn't exist.

I maybe making this up. :)