Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Off Topic #2

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:13 pm
ash1 wrote:
Tons. The house got repossessed. The wife left me. Currently I live in a basement squat and turn tricks just so I can afford the next token deal ;D

A basement squat! Luxury.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night,half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill etc...

Honest story. When me and my ex split I lived in the pub across the road from work, I didn't move further than 100 yards for 6 months. I've never been so drunk in all my life and trust me I've been well lubricated.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the day - The Toy Dolls, I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kFmWts8xD4

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
100 yards sounds like quite a wide road Harry. Was it maybe 5 from work to the pub, then 100 (+) from the pub back to work? :)
Cars owned: 205
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:19 am
ash1 wrote:
100 yards sounds like quite a wide road Harry. Was it maybe 5 from work to the pub, then 100 (+) from the pub back to work? :)

That would be funny if it wasn't so accurate. ;) Actually the 100 yards included a kebab shop, curry house, tobacconist, three other pubs one being the Boat Race which was a great music venue at the time. What more could a single man need?
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the day - The Toy Dolls, I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kFmWts8xD4
no avatar

Palppal

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:46 am
Rons-Place wrote:
Guys what do you think about online dating               

I think that's a great idea. You do not have to waste time if the interlocutor is not interesting. As it happens on offline dates. Of course, sometimes you have to spend a lot of time to find someone interesting. But I think it's worth it. Before choosing a Dating site or application - I would advise to read recommendations about it from other users. Or for example such review - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating- ... up-review/ to help you understand the advantages and disadvantages you will face.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:37 am
Palppal wrote:
Guys, what do you think about online dating?

I think it's a wonderful idea and apart from spamming the forum you seem like a nice bloke, just not my type. I generally prefer a lot less testosterone and a bit more common decency. But call me at the weekend I've got a friend you might like.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:50 am
ash1 wrote:
Why did the punk spam single you out @saya? Is there something you're not telling us? ;)

No idea. I just received the message out of nowhere. Probably it was because of my signature  ::)
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:36 am
@Saya probably more because of your avatar :D

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 pm
Harry K wrote:
What more could a single man need?

Well, my first thought was: A girlfriend? And then the online dating spammer pops up :lol:

Sounds lots of fun though, Harry. I've never lived in a pub before, but plenty of times across the road from one. Gives a whole new piquancy to the term 'regular' :)
Cars owned: 205
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:56 am
NoobDriver wrote:
@Saya probably more because of your avatar :D

Oh well... 
But maybe the ban was issued before he could send similar messages to others. Maybe  ::)
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Someone watching women football championship?
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea