Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Off Topic #2

Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:40 pm
I want to congratulate the whole male part of the forum with this beauty. Green eye women, volume go to max

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KagRDA5 ... dex=4&t=0s
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm
Today i got threaten again by some low life punk in the streets just because he is jelly of what i have accomplished over 2 years my time span in this game.. talk about tough luck

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:27 pm
Hi guys, just drunk dialling my ex😅 Hope you're all good. I'm happy to see lots of familiar names still racing.

Fkw, what kind of abuse?

Vlado, that's wrong in lots of ways. But still much more fun than watching the news 😄

I'm still playing golf, which definitely lacks the community of a8. You join clans to earn more stuff, and there's a clan chatroom, but it's only 50 players, 2/3 of whom are mostly inactive, so the conversations are usually pretty brief. It's a good game though, and 1 on 1 can get pretty intense. You have to pay to progress, but I'm happy enough to hand over a fiver every 2/3 weeks because you get exactly what you pay for and it's always a good deal (works out at a bit more than 1 English penny per game, which makes it hard for even an addict to overspend 🙄). Still haven't encountered ANY bugs... 😲

Take care all, sorry to say I miss you lot way more than racing 😁👹🙄😲😜
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:21 am
Yo @ash1, I was racing in the game yesterday and something like a golf ball hit my car, made me lose the track and crashed on the wall, was it you? ;D

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:18 am
Yeah sorry nks, I put a bit too much top spin on, slightly sliced the shot, and then the wind just took it. Hope you weren't driving anything expensive. I think I need a bit more practice...😅
A8 RIP

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:37 am
Hi Ash1, nice to hear from you :)

Little by little I'm switching to Trackmania 2020, and that will be my exit soon too, if they don't change politics about TKs (and they won't, for sure)

I just trying to find point to spend all my resources like you :)

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:43 am
Владо_Б wrote:
I want to congratulate the whole male part of the forum with this beauty. Green eye women, volume go to max

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KagRDA5 ... dex=4&t=0s

Vlado great video, Thank you.

But check this 

https://youtu.be/0Zu_YcSSiow

when kids show looks like this, what about adult then . . . :D

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:42 am
Hi nauti, just spend those resources, it doesn't matter on what. What kept me tied to a8 was not wanting to squander all those 1000's of hours of grinding - but as soon as I decided to let them go, the game lost its hold on me. Spend! Be free! 😜
A8 RIP

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:42 pm
Hey Ash, glad to hear from you. When you started talking about golf, at first, I thought you were talking about real golf, not a video game. Then I was really confused trying to picture a clan and how that would work in real life out on the greens... lol 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:48 pm
That would be fun oldman, they ought to try it. No, I'm afraid I'm coutch-potatoing with the golf. I've never actually tried the game irl - although I'm a beast at the Southsea crazy golf 😜
A8 RIP