Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Off Topic #2

Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:56 am
ash1 wrote:
Has anyone seen 'The Endless'? I only mention bc it's (kind of) SF, and also the only film I've watched in ages that I wanted to see twice. It's low budget and bonkers. I love it.

Brilliant film. Right up there with the likes of Cypher and Memento. It's such a shame Hollywood (multinational) investors won't risk backing these writers/producers. But perhaps that's why these films are good, they do not stoop down to the lowest IQ common denominator.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:05 am
Definately @Harry,, loved Momento, just saw dead dont die and liked it. I'll check out The Endless, thanx @Ash. It's probably u knocking the doors off my car in that bloody Biome  all the time,   (sorry, off the OffTopic)

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 am
Ha ha, don't worry, I never actually drive it. Just like looking at it :)
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm
@Ewa Sobota new (!) M1LF  in garage
Attachments
472_1.jpg
472_1.jpg (94.77 KiB) Viewed 344 times
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:43 pm
"You definitely feel like you've lost some of the influence of where the car goes"

I feel that most of the time when I am above 400 km/h in A8. :-)

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2019/09/th ... at-305mph/
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:55 pm
fabio_negri wrote:
@Ewa Sobota new (!) M1LF  in garage

Nice @Fabio. A bike like that wouldn't last a week in Cambridge before it got stolen, no matter how or where it was locked up.

Here's two of mine (pic) both Triumphs originally, but bastardised beyond recognition.

BTW. That's a hell of a step up to the garage.
Attachments
WP_20180707_15_02_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20180707_15_02_58_Pro.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 235 times
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:08 am
nice bike there @HarryK
no avatar

AC2

Windows PC

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:07 pm
Nice.
I had a Speed Triple (1997 with a race exhaust fitted) for many years. Fantastic bike.

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:38 am
lol i think i rode more than 3 bikes once in a lifetime occasion since i was a kid, crashed all of them , the fastest bike hurts me most as my face and legs left with scars on the pavement ouch~.~ and many time our neighbour hood challenge me to race , and being chase by street big dogs , what a good old times

-Cracker-

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:16 pm
It seems like we have a few people here on the forum who know much about "programming" so maybe someone can help.

Is there a way to force a web page to show all results on one single page? Let's take eBay for example. I can search for some kind of item, but the maximum hits shown on one single page are 200. Is there a way to change this?
I thought this could be done by pressing F12 and than just change some line of code or so ;)

The same goes for this forum, I think on one page only a specific number of posts is allowed per page... is it possible to change this?

It seems the solution to this would be dif. from website to website...