Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Off Topic #2

Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:43 pm
"You definitely feel like you've lost some of the influence of where the car goes"

I feel that most of the time when I am above 400 km/h in A8. :-)

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2019/09/th ... at-305mph/
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:55 pm
fabio_negri wrote:
@Ewa Sobota new (!) M1LF  in garage

Nice @Fabio. A bike like that wouldn't last a week in Cambridge before it got stolen, no matter how or where it was locked up.

Here's two of mine (pic) both Triumphs originally, but bastardised beyond recognition.

BTW. That's a hell of a step up to the garage.
Attachments
WP_20180707_15_02_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20180707_15_02_58_Pro.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 633 times
Elvis Costello - Watching the Defectives - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:08 am
nice bike there @HarryK
no avatar

AC2

Windows PC

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:07 pm
Nice.
I had a Speed Triple (1997 with a race exhaust fitted) for many years. Fantastic bike.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:38 am
lol i think i rode more than 3 bikes once in a lifetime occasion since i was a kid, crashed all of them , the fastest bike hurts me most as my face and legs left with scars on the pavement ouch~.~ and many time our neighbour hood challenge me to race , and being chase by street big dogs , what a good old times

-Cracker-

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:16 pm
It seems like we have a few people here on the forum who know much about "programming" so maybe someone can help.

Is there a way to force a web page to show all results on one single page? Let's take eBay for example. I can search for some kind of item, but the maximum hits shown on one single page are 200. Is there a way to change this?
I thought this could be done by pressing F12 and than just change some line of code or so ;)

The same goes for this forum, I think on one page only a specific number of posts is allowed per page... is it possible to change this?

It seems the solution to this would be dif. from website to website...

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:25 pm
@Cracker - that entirely depends on the web site, unfortunately. Some allow you to change the number of results per page, some don't. Some you can "trick" by using a URL option, but only if that's built into the web site's code.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

-Cracker-

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:28 pm
Yeah, that`s been also the result of my Google search. These are the moment where I wished to be a bad **** programmer ;)
no avatar

lucajimes4

Apple (iOS)

[spam removed]

Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:06 am
[spam removed]

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:01 pm
-Cracker- wrote:
Yeah, that`s been also the result of my Google search. These are the moment where I wished to be a bad **** programmer ;)

What @audio said, but most websites are scripted not programmed. The worst offender on my old phone is Youtube, Google have dropped support for Windows Phone and backwards compatibility has been completely ignored. On this device I get 20 results per page on YT, then a show more results button. If I open file 21 and go back I'm at file 01 again. I do not use YT or Google anymore. There are better meta search engines available (Bing isn't one of them, nor is Yahoo).
Elvis Costello - Watching the Defectives - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs