Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Off Topic #2

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 pm
Right. Because non-males cannot use that phrase at all... :: shake head ::

Cool your jets, OK? Your post was likely removed because it contained the original insults in quoted form.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:54 pm
Hey what u gonna do ban me now ! Get a clue bro you can't steal my shine ! I aint worried bout you , I got a full page of ban,s & warning,s ! The underdogs on top & I'ma shine homie till my heart stop,s go ahead envy me I'm the real mvp

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:14 pm
Neilson wrote:
We all know " HE " taki is a male...

Do we? How do we know that? I could be a middle aged single mom of three kids selling my body on the streets to feed my habit or the bloke I've portrayed here. I post as I am, but I can still say GL get on my t***s, even if I don't have any. Cross gender swearing has been about for a while, keep up.

As Audio said you quoted the edited post but I think it was you're wholehearted agreement that got your post removed.

I'm all for an 18+ forum and anti GL rants but personal attacks are uncool. Especially against newbies.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers- Roadrunner- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmHgnPPkkQ

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 pm
Harry K wrote:
Neilson wrote:
We all know " HE " taki is a male...

Do we? How do we know that? I could be a middle aged single mom of three kids selling my body on the streets to feed my habit or the bloke I've portrayed here. I post as I am, but I can still say GL get on my t***s, even if I don't have any. Cross gender swearing has been about for a while, keep up.

As Audio said you quoted the edited post but I think it was you're wholehearted agreement that got your post removed.

I'm all for an 18+ forum and anti GL rants but personal attacks are uncool. Especially against newbies.

@ Harry  " cross gender swearing "  I got hella friends in the LGBT community & are some of the coolest people i know i don't judge peps for that ! If my Original reply to taki,s comment hadn't been removed u & everyone could have seen that I stuck up 4 & defended pepper . My exact words were damn that was COLD BLOODED ! So as for my wholehearted agreement u dont know whats in my heart period !  
As for personal attacks I never attacked " They " & pepper is not a newbie he come,s from punkloft Minion Rush !  So anyway im over it & could care less & will leave it alone before i freakout & supernova all over this forum !

https://youtu.be/MqJ3p3xkRes
Attachments
Screenshot_20190719-153005.png
Screenshot_20190719-153005.png (566.98 KiB) Viewed 176 times
no avatar

ARetardedCabbage1904

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:27 am
Vegetables make me vomit everytime I try to eat it. Dunno why.
No more Asphalt 8 for me, just Minecraft, Superfighters, and GD now. I like creating maps, custom levels, and editor stuff. Bye A8. 

Fav Color: Light Blue, Blue

You saw nothin'... 

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:12 pm
Loss of a Cambridge institution. I'm not talking about any of the thousands of beautiful university buildings but my favourite shop in the world. Just found out H. Gee electrical shop on Mill Rd burnt-out last Monday (no one injured).

This is a small, family run, Aladdin's cave of old tech that's been going since the 40's. Walls crammed with small unlabelled boxes containing every component you could imagine, yet the proprietor could just pull out exactly what you needed. The sort of place that tested every cable, light bulb & battery before selling, and then gave you a hand written receipt.

RIP H. Gee, well remembered and much missed.
Attachments
H Gees as was.jpg
H Gees as was.jpg (52.53 KiB) Viewed 126 times
Is now.jpg
Is now.jpg (48.3 KiB) Viewed 128 times
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers- Roadrunner- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmHgnPPkkQ

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:36 pm
It's sad when stuff goes that you know is never going to be replaced - that is fundamentally irreplaceable. The independent school I worked at just went bust and had to close - 86 years of history up in smoke just because the government refuses to fund any kind of education that aberrates from the national curriculum norm. RIP indeed.
Cars owned: 216
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:20 am
Places like that are few and far between. It's sad to see even one go away especially because of an accident. Glad no one was hurt.

Sorry to hear of the school closing ash. Isn't the government supposed to help out schools?

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:46 pm
Erm.. Help out in what way? If you're an English state school, the government will help you out by cutting your funding and forcing your teachers to work longer contact hours with more stress, more demands and more restrictions on their teaching. If you're an English independent school, the government will help you out by giving you no funding whatsoever and forcing you to submit to a corrupt and agenda-led inspection system (which you still have to pay for :lol: ). So no. Not really.

England has the most retarded education system in Europe. E double minus.
Cars owned: 216
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:07 pm
ash1 wrote:
Erm.. Help out in what way? If you're an English state school, the government will help you out by cutting your funding and forcing your teachers to work longer contact hours with more stress, more demands and more restrictions on their teaching. If you're an English independent school, the government will help you out by giving you no funding whatsoever and forcing you to submit to a corrupt and agenda-led inspection system (which you still have to pay for :lol: ). So no. Not really.

England has the most retarded education system in Europe. E double minus.

I'm sorry ash. I'm in the US so don't know anything about England's school funding. Guess I just got a lesson on that.