Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Off Topic #2

Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:49 pm
I think I must be cursed. Guess which app my 9 year old daughter's just downloaded and quickly decided she can't live without?
My Little Pony. Yes, it's a GameLoft game ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿคฃ
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:02 pm
OOF, they start so young age. >.<
โ™€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยด ๏ธดใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ๏ธดใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…W@HLORDERS โบ โ˜…ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…โ˜…ย  ย  ย FKWย  ย  โ˜…โ˜… ใƒ„ ใ€€๏ธดใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยดใ€€ ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€

ย 

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:02 pm
ash1 wrote:
I think I must be cursed. Guess which app my 9 year old daughter's just downloaded and quickly decided she can't live without?
My Little Pony. Yes, it's a GameLoft game ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm sure she's gorgeous and the love of your life but do her a favour and cut off her internet access or thumbs or just cut up your credit cards.

Never understood why GL's targeted advertising gave me My Little Flipping Pony vids every day.
Elvis Costello - Watching the Defectives - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:30 pm
I'm trying hard to restrict my 8 year old daughter's gameplay.
Only 30' 2-3 times a week.
They must learn to beat the biggest boss, boredom, by being creative, not that her daddy is very successful at it but anyway :-D
She was watching me play A8 some time ago and the little pony ad got on the screen, "wow daddy what is THAT?"
We are doomed ;D

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:53 pm
One character of MLP is called "Discord". โš ๏ธ Watch out ๐Ÿคฃ
GLogic hurts: Fuglation is the ultimate ambition.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:45 am
nks71 wrote:
I'm trying hard to restrict my 8 year old daughter's gameplay.
Only 30' 2-3 times a week.
They must learn to beat the biggest boss, boredom, by being creative, not that her daddy is very successful at it but anyway :-D
She was watching me play A8 some time ago and the little pony ad got on the screen, "wow daddy what is THAT?"
We are doomed ;D

I had a self imposed rule back in the late 70's. One hour playing games, one hour outside, one hour programming, one hour outside. For me then the Sharp MZ 700 couldn't hold a candle to my skates, skateboard, bikes and canoes.

My two boys both took up a similar regime without much cajoling. Both expert gamers, artists, climbers and mathematicians. But if they don't stop travelling the world looking for whitewater I might have to intervene. I always thought having girls would be a nightmare, try having two boys who are determined to break your broken bones record.
Elvis Costello - Watching the Defectives - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:53 am
Ha ha. No, Harry. Girls areย muchย worse ๐Ÿ˜†
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:48 am
ash1 wrote:
Ha ha. No, Harry. Girls areย muchย worse ๐Ÿ˜†

This!! :-D
You get worried Harry about broken bones, we'll be worrying about broken virginities, especially from guys with broken bones! ;D

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:50 pm
I think boys and girls are equally difficult, just at different times. Early, boys are harder. They potty train later, they communicate later, and not to be crass, but changing diapers... well... letโ€™s just say... girls donโ€™t shoot bodily fluids in random directions quite as well as boys do... Also, boys do seem to spend more times in the ER than girls.

Now get past puberty, the script flips. Iโ€™m a guy; so, I can never know what girls go through, but they definitely share everything more than boys. Until they get to college, itโ€™s just try to keep up with the highs and lows and make it to the light at the other end. Also, this is the time when they start to realize that the world treats women worse than men and it hurts. And no matter how much you try to make them realize how awesome and amazing they are, the world tells them otherwise... (Youโ€™re too fat, you donโ€™t have the right clothes, your hair is the wrong color, you shouldnโ€™t have this job, you arenโ€™t smart enough to do this, you are too emotional... blah, blah,blah...) Before teens and tweens years they are your princess, then the world tries to slap them down.

Once the kids are all out on their, own everything equalizes again. Esp. once they realize you are more than happy to watch the grandkids while they get a break. Everything is wonderful. Lol...

But none of this really matters. Girls or boys... Kids are simply the the greatest experience your life will ever experience. Nothing else compares. Itโ€™s not even close...

โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Car I most want added to A8:
ย  ย  ย  ย 1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:31 pm
oldman65 wrote:
But none of this really matters. Girls or boys... Kids are simply the the greatest experience your life will ever experience. Nothing else compares. Itโ€™s not even close...

โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

How beautifully writen.๐Ÿ‘