Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Off Topic #2

Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:19 am
Old Gumby wrote:
@Harry, hey mate who's that picture of in ur profile pic thing????

He's Paul Simonon ex bass player from The Clash. The profile pic is the cover of the London Calling album minus text. Photographed by the great Pennie Smith.
Attachments
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesNV044VSR.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesNV044VSR.jpg (11.01 KiB) Viewed 211 times
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:53 am
Old Gumby, what's the pic of the nuns with guns?
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:15 am
ash1 wrote:
Old Gumby, what's the pic of the nuns with guns?

If you ever feel inclined to watch the movie Nuns With Guns, DON'T, it's b£00dy terrible. So Mr Grumpy, explain the avatar and you Ash.

This is a good sub-thread, anyone else want to join in.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 am
Ahhhhh @Harry I thought that looked familiar,,
I haven't seen Nuns with guns, I just stumbled across that pic and liked the irony. @Ash Urs looks like the Biome .

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:30 am
What else could it possibly be? :D Hands down the most beautiful car in the game. I even splashed out credits on a decal so she could look her best for the screenshot. Oh, biome, how I love thee... (What do you mean, irony?)

I've never seen nuns with guns. Trash cinema isn't something I've dipped my toes into. Any recommendations, anyone?

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:48 pm
ash1 wrote:
What else could it possibly be? :D Hands down the most beautiful car in the game. I even splashed out credits on a decal so she could look her best for the screenshot. Oh, biome, how I love thee... (What do you mean, irony?)

I've never seen nuns with guns. Trash cinema isn't something I've dipped my toes into. Any recommendations, anyone?

Any Troma movie. They're all so bad they're funny. As a homage to our friends at GL & @Me I'd start with The Toxic Avenger. ;)

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Speaking of movie..the worst I've seen so far is "Serbian Film" .. Films always excited me, and then this guy on YT made a list of some gruesome films... My curiosity ended with a bad taste in my stomach...really want to peek the guinea pig series, but after mentioned above, and human centipede, I don't think this genre is for me...

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:44 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
Speaking of movie..the worst I've seen so far is "Serbian Film" .. Films always excited me, and then this guy on YT made a list of some gruesome films... My curiosity ended with a bad taste in my stomach...really want to peek the guinea pig series, but after mentioned above, and human centipede, I don't think this genre is for me...

I watched The Serbian Film & The Human Centipede, not my cup of tea. Call me a girlie but I do like a good romantic movie but I'm also a propeller head so I like a bit of Sci Fi. Not comic book stuff, I hate the Marvel tv and film invasion. Give me movies like About Time or Ex Machina any day of the week.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:54 pm
Has anyone seen 'The Endless'? I only mention bc it's (kind of) SF, and also the only film I've watched in ages that I wanted to see twice. It's low budget and bonkers. I love it.

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:45 pm
ash1 wrote:
Has anyone seen 'The Endless'? I only mention bc it's (kind of) SF, and also the only film I've watched in ages that I wanted to see twice. It's low budget and bonkers. I love it.

is not available in italian i will try in english or if needed with subtitles
@Harry K i had istant qith you empathy cause clash (mission impossible 81 tour at vigorelli velodrome) was my first concert, 2nd depeche mode in a little club
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea