Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Off Topic #2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 pm
I was on a flight from Cambridge (UK) to Belfast (UK, N Ireland) a couple of months ago and my flight neighbour, a **** rep from Texas asked me where I was from. Derry/Londonderry I said, then Belfast, spend some time at the house near Donegal City but mostly live in Cambridge. Oh yes said he, I thought I detected an Australian accent. I almost peed myself laughing.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Alela Diane - The Pirate's Gospel. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwSxHiiNSw

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 pm
50 endemic plants on a 15 sq mile island? Wow!  :o
My brother's in New Zealand, he's into plants. He compiled a photo website of 100s of species a while back. I've just tried to find it and the URL directs me to a gambling site though. Oops! :D
Cars owned: 207
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:39 am
ash1 wrote:
Norfolk's nice (UK Norfolk, don't know about US). I'm there atm. Mini-break in Sheringham. Skies are awesome, and I've discovered a new killer gin ;D

Norfolk US is not a very nice place. Virginia is a nice state on the whole, but Norfolk and Newport News are definatly not great areas.
no avatar

Bladebringer

Apple TV (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 am
Rons-Place wrote:
Guys what do you think about online dating               

I think you should try cause it's interesting experience. If you afraid scams use dating sites reviews. Some advised this site here https://hookupmasters.com/. Here for example you can read some information about xcheaters website for example and others. On this site write reviews on Dating sites. You can find out the advantages and disadvantages of each site before registration. It's convenient. Because you will understand where you can meet a girl and what site is likely to scam.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:45 pm
:lol: I like the implicit and probably correct assumption that everyone reading the last post is an old ****.

ZAJEC

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:44 am
50+ years is old ****? :-(

A8sully@gmail.com

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:27 pm
ZAJEC wrote:
50+ years is old ****? :-(

Thanks!

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:12 pm
Very nice race finish :)

when the milimeters counts 

https://redd.it/cv8562

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:44 pm
FYI - Pepper is back, but buried under weeks' worth of stuff that accumulated while he was gone... Welcome back, though!
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:45 pm
I'm going to say it, since I haven't heard anyone else: Welcome back Pepper. I hope you're on fire to sort actual problems out, rather than just picking on individual posts and then leaving (again) :)