Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1568

Re: Off Topic #2

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:30 pm
EliteHectorx wrote:
[...]

„A bunch of ...“ - who cares? Don’t understand AR‘s finelining.
We’ve concluded our investigation and see that the devs had the same behavior x updates ago and nothing changed with this recently.
In case you believe that the premise of devs doing their jobs is still true, please send us additional proofs showing the specific behavior.
User avatar

EliteHectorx

Member

Windows PC
Posts

37

Re: Off Topic #2

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:33 pm
AR is a [...]
User avatar

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)
Posts

6133

Location

IOS

Re: Off Topic #2

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:38 pm
Alexatrom wrote:
„A bunch of ...“ - who cares? Don’t understand AR‘s finelining.

It's rather simple in the case of the "[...]"- if I delete a post, it cannot be reviewed later. If I edit it, the original and all edits can be reviewed by GL at a later time.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

3197

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:02 am
audiorapture wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
„A bunch of ...“ - who cares? Don’t understand AR‘s finelining.

It's rather simple in the case of the "[...]"- if I delete a post, it cannot be reviewed later. If I edit it, the original and all edits can be reviewed by GL at a later time.

@ AudioRap. I'm sitting here going crazy I wanted to feed that **** so bad ! I would,nt delete anything if i were u , I'd let shameloft see everything , all the nonsense , but i understand some of it is to nasty to leave up ! But it would be nice for shameloft to see the garbage that goes down on their forum !  Oh well we,ll never let some punk troll steal our Shine , Keep your Shine bright 👍
User avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1568

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:39 am
Neilson wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
„A bunch of ...“ - who cares? Don’t understand AR‘s finelining.

It's rather simple in the case of the "[...]"- if I delete a post, it cannot be reviewed later. If I edit it, the original and all edits can be reviewed by GL at a later time.

@ AudioRap. I'm sitting here going crazy I wanted to feed that **** so bad ! I would,nt delete anything if i were u , I'd let shameloft see everything , all the nonsense , but i understand some of it is to nasty to leave up ! But it would be nice for shameloft to see the garbage that goes down on their forum !  Oh well we,ll never let some punk troll steal our Shine , Keep your Shine bright 👍

If you @Neilson refer to me, you completely misunderstood. I don’t steal someone’s shine, i‘m not a ****, not a punk, not a troll. I‘m not nasty. I was just after AR‘s answer concerning his point of view on ZH/... - Obviously i have failed. I‘m out. Shine bright.
We’ve concluded our investigation and see that the devs had the same behavior x updates ago and nothing changed with this recently.
In case you believe that the premise of devs doing their jobs is still true, please send us additional proofs showing the specific behavior.
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

3197

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 am
@ Alexatrom No I wasn't referring to u . In any way , I was telling AudioRap about new troll Hector that was spamming & being nasty
I like u & would never call u a punk or **** . I was only talking about Hector troll ! Remember ZH isnt really a troll he been hacking / playing this game a few years he has a u tube page ! ZH is more of a nuisance than a troll ! @ Alexatrom u didn't fail I'm sure audiorapture will explain his reasoning about ZH ! Alexa I wouldn't call u those names ever KEEP YOUR SHINE BRIGHT ⭐ 👍
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

3720

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:40 am
Neilson wrote:
@ Alexatrom No I wasn't referring to u . In any way , I was telling AudioRap about new troll Hector that was spamming & being nasty
I like u & would never call u a punk or **** . I was only talking about Hector troll ! Remember ZH isnt really a troll he been hacking / playing this game a few years he has a u tube page ! ZH is more of a nuisance than a troll ! @ Alexatrom u didn't fail I'm sure audiorapture will explain his reasoning about ZH ! Alexa I wouldn't call u those names ever KEEP YOUR SHINE BRIGHT ⭐ 👍


ZAJEC HAX , ZH official, XBLTZ and EliteHectorx are the same person. I can tell by the PM death threats.
The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUpBSvN1a50
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

3197

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:11 am
Harry K wrote:
Neilson wrote:
@ Alexatrom No I wasn't referring to u . In any way , I was telling AudioRap about new troll Hector that was spamming & being nasty
I like u & would never call u a punk or **** . I was only talking about Hector troll ! Remember ZH isnt really a troll he been hacking / playing this game a few years he has a u tube page ! ZH is more of a nuisance than a troll ! @ Alexatrom u didn't fail I'm sure audiorapture will explain his reasoning about ZH ! Alexa I wouldn't call u those names ever KEEP YOUR SHINE BRIGHT ⭐ 👍


ZAJEC HAX , ZH official, XBLTZ and EliteHectorx are the same person. I can tell by the PM death threats.

@ Harry  for sure it is No doubt about it !  Peps leave a digital fingerprint . Like handwriting u know how peps can identify the same person from their handwriting / penmanship . Same with online . When & where they cap letters or use space or punctuation,s ! 
but what I'm confused about is if GL ban,s someone from forum ! Does that ban go to the email address linked to the device of user ! Or does it go to the IP address of the device they registered on forum with ! Cause JC & ZHO & hector is same peps how many devices do they got ? 
How do they keep reregistering different name same device or what? Peps can't send me any pm  threats when I joined the forum i was like anything peps got to say to me they can say in front of everyone ! So i excluded pm in settings 👍
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

3720

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:58 am
Neilson wrote:
@ Harry  for sure it is No doubt about it !  Peps leave a digital fingerprint . Like handwriting u know how peps can identify the same person from their handwriting / penmanship . Same with online . When & where they cap letters or use space or punctuation,s ! 
but what I'm confused about is if GL ban,s someone from forum ! Does that ban go to the email address linked to the device of user ! Or does it go to the IP address of the device they registered on forum with ! Cause JC & ZHO & hector is same peps how many devices do they got ? 
How do they keep reregistering different name same device or what? Peps can't send me any pm  threats when I joined the forum i was like anything peps got to say to me they can say in front of everyone ! So i excluded pm in settings 👍


I don't know what tracking GL uses but email address an IP are far too easy to change/spoof. Verifying mobiles is easy with the IMEA (International Mobile Equipment Identity number. PCs are a lot more complex because the user can mess with the hardware but this takes time and is too much effort for a spam flame.

If you set it up up to read several things at the same time, CPU ID, Network MAC address, Root Volume Serial Number, PC Hardware Signature etc then any spammer would have to change some of the PCs hardware and reformat/swap hard drives to get through.


But we are talking about GL here.
The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUpBSvN1a50
User avatar

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

5578

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:20 am
Harry K wrote:
ZAJEC HAX , ZH official, XBLTZ and EliteHectorx are the same person. I can tell by the PM death threats.

Same. I support AR receiving banning powers, this is getting silly now 😳
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)