Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Off Topic #2

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:53 pm
Just finished pickling some early baby beetroot. My kitchen now looks like the set of some naff 70's grindhouse horror film. And I look like an axe murderer. I like it. :)
Bix Beiderbecke - Rhythm King -https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pob7zgAWeMI

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:06 pm
Sayaneechan wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
Now I know, everybody else?

Everybody else needs to do the same. As I said above, we can block them, so at least we won’t have to see their posts.

You are absolutely right, but you are a veteran with big knowledge. If everybody else needs to do the same it would be helpful to know about it outside this thread. And how to ignore a troll if I should report his post ... to whom? and how? to CC? in a new thread? Blocking is easy, it‘s ignoring trolls and the trolling itself.
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:27 pm
Harry K wrote:
Just finished pickling some early baby beetroot. My kitchen now looks like the set of some naff 70's grindhouse horror film. And I look like an axe murderer. I like it. :)

Beetroot is horrid stuff, I grow it.
For a while I was quite worried, I'd go to the toilet wipe my bum see a bit of red and think oh no! Prostrate.
A Visit to doctor might be on the cards but worked out it was only a day after I ate beetroots.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:40 pm
More likely to be bowel cancer :shock: Just sayin.

I've got cherries coming out my - well - anyway, I've got a glut of cherries this year, the freezer's crammed full of them, I never knew one tree could yield so much fruit. I was up there picking with the birds squabbling and pecking all around me, more than enough to share :)

Don't think cherries turn your **** red though...
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:04 am
Alexatrom wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
Everybody else needs to do the same. As I said above, we can block them, so at least we won’t have to see their posts.

You are absolutely right, but you are a veteran with big knowledge. If everybody else needs to do the same it would be helpful to know about it outside this thread. And how to ignore a troll if I should report his post ... to whom? and how? to CC? in a new thread? Blocking is easy, it‘s ignoring trolls and the trolling itself.

I think there’s no need to. A post can only be reported once. You can do that by clicking on the button next to the quoting one. Do that then block. As soon as the mods or CMs see it, they will know what to do. On the other hand I take your point, as new people might come here and might not resist the urge to reply to them.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm
Alexatrom wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
Now I know, everybody else?

At the bottom of each post there should be a "!" icon that lets you report a post. Mods see those reports and can act on it.

Also, the "don't feed the trolls" mantra is in the forum rules that you were supposed to read...;)
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:55 pm
Trolls gotta eat too ! And it's hella simple punkloft claims to have 5000 employee,s ! & ONE volunteer forum mod ,cheap clowns need to hire someone to regulate & protect their forum ! Done problem solved hey punkloft your welcome
Attachments
Screenshot_20190806-053501.png
Screenshot_20190806-053501.png (258.98 KiB) Viewed 207 times

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:54 pm
@AR You‘re right, missed Alejandro‘s Guide. I‘ll do better from now on.
@Neilson 👍
no avatar

Thomas_Via

Windows PC

Off-Topic Message to Everyone!

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 pm
I apologize if this is nothing related to Asphalt 8 content or if it's something against Gameloft's policies, but I ran into something that everybody must know. Read the 2nd Plan of Trump's five-point plan.

Source: BBC News.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49227591

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Off-Topic Message to Everyone!

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 pm
Interesting, but there's a pinned Off Topic thread for this kind of thing.
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP