Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Off Topic #2

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:29 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
I think @dex1 should be given some authorities as weekend mod... I definitely vote for that...

I'll second that...if he wants that.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:35 pm
No, no, i was thinking of AR to get ban ability in case something very bad hapens like this weekend.
I cant be here all weekend, and i really dont have time for mod or anything that goes with this.
But if i have posibility for baning i for sure wont think a second to ban this weekend abuser.
AR, i cant forward messages so i reported it so all mods can se it.

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:53 pm
Dex1 wrote:
No, no, i was thinking of AR to get ban ability in case something very bad hapens like this weekend.
I cant be here all weekend, and i really dont have time for mod or anything that goes with this.
But if i have posibility for baning i for sure wont think a second to ban this weekend abuser.

Well I'll second that AR gets the ability to ban people. This weekend was just silly with the hacker guy.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:07 pm
Igor Polski wrote:
Dex1 wrote:

Well I'll second that AR gets the ability to ban people. This weekend was just silly with the hacker guy.

I'll second that now : D
I totally forget AR can't ban...

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:18 pm
I thought it was funny, in a childish school playground sort of way. But Audio should be able to suspend an account over the weekend. Then the CMs can decide on a ban come Monday morning.
Bix Beiderbecke - Rhythm King -https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pob7zgAWeMI

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:27 pm
Harry K wrote:
I thought it was funny, in a childish school playground sort of way. But Audio should be able to suspend an account over the weekend. Then the CMs can decide on a ban come Monday morning.

This makes sense.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 pm
On a related note, Pepper is away until end of August to deal with personal matters.

I'll try to get at least my ability to edit posts back, and elevation of my current privileges beyond their current levels probably needs to wait until then. Also, I am not sure if the ability to ban can be restricted to temporary ones, so it might not happen at all. My understanding is that banning users (at least permanently) must be done by GL employees.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

JackRyan404

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:28 pm
ash1 wrote:
Seems like it's about time. Take it or leave it...

For those of you who don't know, Off Topic was the longest running and most entertaining thread on this forum, before the then mods closed it down. Seems to me like, 1.) There are enough tangentially inclined forum members to make this potentially fun, and 2.) there are no mods around atm to ftu ( Audiorapture respectfully excluded).

Off Topic: Strictly only non driving subjects allowed.

To kick things off: Did you know that it's a myth that the heart is a pump with movie star planet unlimited access that pushes blood around the body? The force required to continually push fluid through x km of capillaries is way beyond the capabilities of any of the body's muscles. Just try clenching your fist continuously for more than 5 minutes and see how tired you get. The human embryo begins with circulating blood, in the middle of which the rudimentary heart develops. Our blood makes our hearts beat. Not the other way around.

Sometimes I very much miss Dubai, I lived there for 10 years of my life, it was amazing there, anyway America suits me. Anyway, here's an intresting guide guys [url=<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->[url]https://free-account.net/[/url]]free-account.net[/url]. it's the guide about getting free premium services. Worth visiting it.

no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:38 pm
Ok, i can understand this AR, but then best will be to you have some kind of contact with CM-s so they can act quickly if necesary.
I think that was case before, or im wrong?

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:40 pm
They're untouchable when on holiday or personal matter... Don't count on it...