Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Off Topic #2

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:37 am
NoobDriver wrote:
Don't realize it's so easy "not to" play a8 recently. Maybe the end is closer for me than I thought...

If not for the festival, I probably play less than you...lol

Before the festival...20 mins of A8, 3 hours of Hot Wheels daily

Since the festival...3 hrs of A8, 2 hrs of Hot Wheels daily...

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:56 pm
Buy or not?

I'll complete the Lamorghini collection (250 000 credits reward)

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:02 pm
Nautilus137 wrote:
Buy or not?

I'll complete the Lamorghini collection (250 000 credits reward)

3.8k tokens for 250k credits???

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
But one car more, easier than finish any r&d and cheaper :)

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:28 pm
3.8k tokens with 17k asset first answer would be no cause this Lambo is not bad but not shiny, but if you are full of free upgrades and ETs/DCs current RnDs are worst in terms of resources and time and you can think about it
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:41 pm
Fabio, Nautilus: Off-topic. Shame on you!

Question: What's your earliest memory? My daughter (8) claims she can remember all kinds of ridiculously early stuff, from about age 2. I don't disbelieve her - but is this normal? Mine's a rather hazy recollection of deliberately throwing my favourite soft toy into a river in Afghanistan age 4. No idea why I did it though.
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:54 pm
Ash1 I have a daughter of the same age (7 1/2), she also remembers a lot of early stuff (between 2-3 years).
It is not very common because the brain supposedly starts having memories and sense of ego at around the age of 3.
All these are numbers though and very generic, so I think it would be possible for your daughter to have these memories!
Bear in mind 2 things tho, first that they are still very young and the time passed is not so long, on the contrary our distance from that age is abysmal :-D
Second don't forget that they're women, they could be lying ;D
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Oh, I forgot to tell you about some people that claim to have memories from the womb, either by taking ****, or by hypnotism...
Google it, it is an interesting read at least!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:00 am
ash1 wrote:

Question: What's your earliest memory? My daughter (8) claims she can remember all kinds of ridiculously early stuff, from about age 2. I don't disbelieve her - but is this normal? Mine's a rather hazy recollection of deliberately throwing my favourite soft toy into a river in Afghanistan age 4. No idea why I did it though.

I can remember when I threw my father’s car keys down from a high floor at age of 3. Not sure if I did it intentionally or not, or why I had it in my hand to begin with 😳
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:08 am
First memory I was a 2½ years old. It's the Battle of the Bogside, in London/Derry, N. Ireland 1969, (look it up), so not a very pleasant one. I was stuck in a burnt out shop with my sister (she was only 8) for three days while **** outside tried, and thankfully failed to kill each other.

My favourite old memory is from the next year. When kids ran wild, pedos and sunscreen weren't a consideration. I was 13 miles north in Buncrana. If you didn't know you go north from Derry in Northern Ireland and you reach Southern Ireland (I know ::) ).Anyway, by the beach from 7am till dark trying to coax small creatures out of rock pools. I don't think I've ever been happier.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw