Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Off Topic #2

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm
Harry K wrote:
I'm now wondering if I should tell them that this is a pumping station and what looks idyllic is me dumping 300 gallons of $h1t from my holding tank. Chin-chin.

You never know. Maybe they are aware of what you're doing. Some people are just kinky that way. (Now if I can get that thought out of my head)

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:37 am
NoobDriver wrote:
Don't realize it's so easy "not to" play a8 recently. Maybe the end is closer for me than I thought...

If not for the festival, I probably play less than you...lol

Before the festival...20 mins of A8, 3 hours of Hot Wheels daily

Since the festival...3 hrs of A8, 2 hrs of Hot Wheels daily...

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:56 pm
Buy or not?

I'll complete the Lamorghini collection (250 000 credits reward)

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:02 pm
Nautilus137 wrote:
Buy or not?

I'll complete the Lamorghini collection (250 000 credits reward)

3.8k tokens for 250k credits???

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
But one car more, easier than finish any r&d and cheaper :)

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:28 pm
3.8k tokens with 17k asset first answer would be no cause this Lambo is not bad but not shiny, but if you are full of free upgrades and ETs/DCs current RnDs are worst in terms of resources and time and you can think about it
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:41 pm
Fabio, Nautilus: Off-topic. Shame on you!

Question: What's your earliest memory? My daughter (8) claims she can remember all kinds of ridiculously early stuff, from about age 2. I don't disbelieve her - but is this normal? Mine's a rather hazy recollection of deliberately throwing my favourite soft toy into a river in Afghanistan age 4. No idea why I did it though.
Cars owned: 205
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:54 pm
Ash1 I have a daughter of the same age (7 1/2), she also remembers a lot of early stuff (between 2-3 years).
It is not very common because the brain supposedly starts having memories and sense of ego at around the age of 3.
All these are numbers though and very generic, so I think it would be possible for your daughter to have these memories!
Bear in mind 2 things tho, first that they are still very young and the time passed is not so long, on the contrary our distance from that age is abysmal :-D
Second don't forget that they're women, they could be lying ;D
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Oh, I forgot to tell you about some people that claim to have memories from the womb, either by taking LSD, or by hypnotism...
Google it, it is an interesting read at least!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:00 am
ash1 wrote:

Question: What's your earliest memory? My daughter (8) claims she can remember all kinds of ridiculously early stuff, from about age 2. I don't disbelieve her - but is this normal? Mine's a rather hazy recollection of deliberately throwing my favourite soft toy into a river in Afghanistan age 4. No idea why I did it though.

I can remember when I threw my father’s car keys down from a high floor at age of 3. Not sure if I did it intentionally or not, or why I had it in my hand to begin with 😳
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)