Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Off Topic #2

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:27 pm
When i was younger and stupid i had a lap  in country roads to evaluate cars , something like buddha's teachings without ramps but with a bump and a couple of blind turns, results (best just under 4 minutes at night in which could take turns at full speed)

1 Porsche boxster
2 BMW Z3M (of a friend, couple of runs 3" slower than boxster)
3 Carrera Cabrio (never had good conditions, wet/snow or daytime)
4 BMW Z3 1.9 16V
5 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (only 1 safe run Boss Car)
6 BMW 320 coupe
7 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI (corporate car)
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:16 pm
Love that image of racing China at night in real cars :) Sounds loads of fun.

Actually, guys, why are we playing computer games?? Let's just pool our money, buy a porsche and go find fabio's track.
Cars owned: 205
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:47 pm
Was single and run my own little company, now divorced with daughter .. switch to hybrid yaris  :P
i had also 320i cabrio at 22 yrs (used) while at college i did real estate .. sold in one time 2 flats + 2 renovations + mortgage, earned the equivalent of 1 yr salary , but was a long deal and showed for first time a 3D view of house on laptop 1992 !
Then switch to PC part import in 1996 after visiting computex in Taiwan, a long story but i bought carrera and other cars.
Later i did a lot of mistakes in RL
Forgot to say i learned to drive bike (50cc) at 7 yrs at 9 start racing in Motocross
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:08 am
Yeah, RL is a bugger... :)
I've never had the money for a porsche. But I'm a hippy, never got my driver's license, so I'd have to employ someone to drive it for me :lol:

I love racing games though. Go figure.

That must have been one tiny bike for a 7 year old!
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:51 am
Do other people/ countries get annoying spam calls. I get heaps of them on both mob/ cell phone and the land line here is Australia.
Most appear to come from India
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:24 am
Rons-Place wrote:
Do other people/ countries get annoying spam calls. I get heaps of them on both mob/ cell phone and the land line here is Australia.
Most appear to come from India

Consistently .used to get em from India telling me my computer had a virus if i didn't talk with em my computer was gonna shut off ! Bro it got so bad I had to turn my home phone,s ringer off & now all my calls go to voicemail ! Except safe nest thats a company in las Vegas Nevada that come,s & picks up donation,s for needy families ! Like salvation army . My cell has the call block on . If it's an unknown number it blocks them from calling !  

Election time is the worst of all for 6 months up until election your phone,s will ring Multiple time,s in the evening, always when your cooking or about to sit down to eat dinner !  But they did pass a law in Nevada about spam/ Nuisance/ robo calls if you tell em not to call u ever again they are supposed to remove your number from their system ! " Supposed to "  but sometimes i like screwing with em 👍

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:25 pm
ash1 wrote:
Yeah, RL is a bugger... :)
I've never had the money for a porsche. But I'm a hippy, never got my driver's license, so I'd have to employ someone to drive it for me :lol:

I love racing games though. Go figure.

That must have been one tiny bike for a 7 year old!

Couple of years later at motocross track but scooter is the same
EDIT later i personally (at 12-13 yrs or so) tuned engine lowering head polishing intake manifold and changing carburetor from 14/12 to dell'orto PHB 16/16
Attachments
9yr-biker.jpg
9yr-biker.jpg (230.05 KiB) Viewed 124 times
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:27 pm
Me winning Division cup @23yrs (friend's car him raced 206GT)  p)
Attachments
TLE-308b.jpg
TLE-308b.jpg (179.86 KiB) Viewed 122 times
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:53 pm
Awesome pics Fabio. Am I allowed to say you look a lot older than 23 in the second one? :lol:
There have been a couple of other real life racers on this forum, it's somehow reassuring to know you like a8.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:59 am
Great pics @Fabio