Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Off Topic #2

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:49 pm
ash1 wrote:
Nice. Thanks C+A+D. Ingersoll Lockwood. Fantastic name, sounds like someone out of Harry Potter. Anyway, it's good to be reminded that the real world is just as inexplicable and broken as our little GL masterminded alternate reality here in A8 :)

... and we are also in agreement about eggnog, even though my public denouncement of it may cause strife with certain family members ...

From hereonin I will stick with cognac, beer and wine. 

And bacon. 

Swine and wine. The ultimate in fine dining 😉

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:43 am
Or for us Plebeians: Hog and Grog. Cheers :)

Erm... Well... Only 103 pages to break the record. Come on. We can can do this :lol:
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:37 am
Ash wrote:
"What does the rest of the world think of the UK's Brexit antics? Presumably what the rest of the world thinks of the USA's political antics? - an uncomfortable mixture of disbelief, hilarity and trumpeting depression?"

Ctrl+Alt+Del wrote:
"We are living in a simulation or are you simply unaware of the last president of the 19th century"

Considering the state of world affairs, and if we are truly living in a simulation, then someone needs to format the hard drive and start over.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:49 am
I just found out about TWICE, the K-Pop Girl band. Their song "What is love" kept playing in my head and I think I'm in love with one of their member, Dahyun

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:08 am
NoobDriver wrote:
I just found out about TWICE, the K-Pop Girl band. Their song "What is love" kept playing in my head and I think I'm in love with one of their member, Dahyun

When I read "what is love", my brain instantly continues "baby don't hurt me". Which in this case is doubly funny.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:30 am
O great. Guess what song’s now playing in my head?
no avatar

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:37 pm
blaine58 wrote:
Considering the state of world affairs, and if we are truly living in a simulation, then someone needs to format the hard drive and start over.

For some reason, this reminded me of the final episode of Sopronos where Tony reminisced previously that gangsta’s probably don’t hear the sound of the gun when they’re killed. The series later concludes with an abrupt cut to black and then a few seconds of silence.

I thought this was a great ending to an awesome series. 

Let’s hope though that the hard drive doesn’t get reformatted too soon. Leafs are doing pretty good so far in the first half of the season.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:18 pm
LJP64 wrote:
NoobDriver wrote:
Anyone has a spoiler for Avenger 4?? Who will replace Stan for cameo?

Easy guess: Mickey Mouse... ;D

I'm afraid my cousin won't be making an appearance however you might still be in for a nice surprise.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:13 pm
Danger Mouse wrote:
LJP64 wrote:
NoobDriver wrote:
Anyone has a spoiler for Avenger 4?? Who will replace Stan for cameo?

Easy guess: Mickey Mouse... ;D

I'm afraid my cousin won't be making an appearance however you might still be in for a nice surprise.

Nepotism? And how is Penfold keeping.

Edit: Sorry messed up the quotes.
The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUpBSvN1a50

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:48 pm
@DM : So Mighty Mouse and Jerry was your relatives too???