Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:10 pm
audiorapture wrote:
I swear I will make a suggestion to GL that by next update, everyone who refuses to read already published information *in the same thread or in the top post of a sticky thread* will be punished by having to drive the Dart and nothing but the Dart for a week.

No swearing, this is a family friendly forum.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:25 pm
Rons-Place wrote:
No swearing, this is a family friendly forum.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good"...
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:03 am
Been trying to help my mom download / install EQ EverQuest titanium Project 1999 . What a clusteflerk day 2 & counting 😂
5 discs but the discs are files , but you need Deamon tool app to convert these 5 files to iso or some bullspit . My brain is fried
It can't be done . Oh well we see what happens on day 3 😂
I think I'm gonna have to call my smart friend Lonny 😆

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:21 am
Neilson wrote:
Been trying to help my mom download / install EQ EverQuest titanium Project 1999 . What a clusteflerk day 2 & counting 😂
5 discs but the discs are files , but you need Deamon tool app to convert these 5 files to iso or some bullspit . My brain is fried
It can't be done . Oh well we see what happens on day 3 😂
I think I'm gonna have to call my smart friend Lonny 😆

Nightmare stuff Neilson but EQ Project 99 is well worth the effort. Hope you get it sorted soon and hope your Mum enjoys it.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:43 pm
Don't do funerals much, too many as a kid. So, so glad I went to the one today.

An old climbing team mate kicked it by falling down the stairs, sad but amusing. A dozen or so climbers showed at the cemetery all drunk. So was the Priest.

We all had a glass of Whisky and tipped one down on the casket. Then the Priest did the ashes to ashes bit and tossed some soil in the grave. And fell in to the hole.

Watching p!ssed climbers rescuing a drunk priest from a grave is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

RIP Mr O'Dell, you would have enjoyed that.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:24 pm
Harry K wrote:

An old climbing team mate kicked it by falling down the stairs, sad but amusing. A dozen or so climbers showed at the cemetery all drunk. So was the Priest.

We all had a glass of Whisky and tipped one down on the casket. Then the Priest did the ashes to ashes bit and tossed some soil in the grave. And fell in to the hole.

Watching p!ssed climbers rescuing a drunk priest from a grave is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

:-D
You sure that's not a Monty Python movie?
Your fellow climber is on the way to the highest mountain with a smile! 👍

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:02 pm
nks71 wrote:
You sure that's not a Monty Python movie?
Your fellow climber is on the way to the highest mountain with a smile! 👍

Much more like a Dave Allen sketch. Still chuckling.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:10 am
Harry K wrote:

@ Harry. I'm sure Mr O'Dell  did enjoy it he was looking down from heaven & probably laughing his @$$ off !  Sorry for the loss of your friend !  Rip Mr O' Dell 🙏

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:59 pm
Anybody watching 24 Hours of Le Mans? Weird this year without fans. And missing teams with the COVID travel restrictions. Still, the racing has been good. Almost down to the last 30 mins. Crashes happening now. Safety car out. Hopefully, we can get a clean finish.

Here in the states, MotorTrend TV has been streaming it live. Was fun to pop in on it when I could and watch and play A8. 👍

Good luck to all the drivers and teams in the final push. Be safe and good luck! 🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎

edit: So, Toyota takes the overall. Man they had fast cars this year. If one of their cars had not needed a turbo replacement, I think they would have been 1-2. Even so they were 1-3.

Great race this year. Very strange being delayed to September and with all the COVID restrictions, but still awesome as always.

Congrats to all the winners!
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:33 pm