Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Off Topic #2

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:26 pm
Congrats Nautilus, remember not to chuck the wrapper away, they are recyclable. ;)

All the best to the Nautili family, hope all are well.

Is is this your first?
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:30 pm
Thank you @random7669 & @SmoothOperator

:)

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:31 pm
Harry K wrote:
Congrats Nautilus, remember not to chuck the wrapper away, they are recyclable. ;)

Is is this your first?

Thank you on your kind words.

No, it is my second son, but gap is "little" to big :D

But we are all very well. They back from hospital today and everything is very good so far.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:27 pm
Nautilus137 wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Is is this your first?

Thank you on your kind words.

No, it is my second son, but gap is "little" to big :D

But we are all very well. They back from hospital today and everything is very good so far.

Glad all is well. My two boys where born this time of year after weeks of hot weather in the UK. Their poor mum really had suffered.

So now when she says jump, you ask what flavour she'd like.

Good luck with the sleepless nights and in a few years time, don't hog the Lego. :)
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g

Premium Old

Windows PC

Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:52 am
Congratulations Nautilus, and best wishes to all your family :)

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:03 pm
ash1 wrote:
I'm still playing golf, which definitely lacks the community of a8.

I'm a bit of a tech hoarder but I've been gradually recycling hardware down to the bare minimum this last two years. Not so much with the software.

You mentioned playing Golf a while back and I knew I had a golf game somewhere in the collection. Found it today. Microsoft Golf MM edition circa 1993. Physics are still great, graphics are good for the time but the sound is just weird. Still gonna play it for a while.

Also unearthed the old Trackmania games. Nautilus will be busy with baby and mom so I'll step in. Best arcade racing game ever IMO. Most of the fun is in building and racing your own tracks and seeing/running others.

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 pm
Harry K wrote:
ash1 wrote:
I'm still playing golf, which definitely lacks the community of a8.

I'm a bit of a tech hoarder but I've been gradually recycling hardware down to the bare minimum this last two years. Not so much with the software.

You mentioned playing Golf a while back and I knew I had a golf game somewhere in the collection. Found it today. Microsoft Golf MM edition circa 1993. Physics are still great, graphics are good for the time but the sound is just weird. Still gonna play it for a while.

Also unearthed the old Trackmania games. Nautilus will be busy with baby and mom so I'll step in. Best arcade racing game ever IMO. Most of the fun is in building and racing your own tracks and seeing/running others.

Hehe, did you start Trackmania 2020?

Despite I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate, I play more and more Trackmania 2020. I really like it. But I play basic version (free version) where you are not able to build your own maps, but have my own goals in free version. 

First step, finished all training maps with Author Medals, and I'm attacking Summer 2020 maps. Managed to do first 19 tracks with Author medal.

Moreover, I started new YT channel dedicated for TrackMania.

Feel free to add me as friend if you would play Trackmania 2020. Game name is always the same 😂

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:02 pm
Premium Old wrote:
Congratulations Nautilus, and best wishes to all your family :)

Thank you!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:27 am
Nautilus137 wrote:
Hehe, did you start Trackmania 2020?

Despite I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate, I play more and more Trackmania 2020. I really like it. But I play basic version (free version) where you are not able to build your own maps, but have my own goals in free version. 

First step, finished all training maps with Author Medals, and I'm attacking Summer 2020 maps. Managed to do first 19 tracks with Author medal.

Moreover, I started new YT channel dedicated for TrackMania.

Feel free to add me as friend if you would play Trackmania 2020. Game name is always the same 😂

TM 2020 is still in its cellophane but I think it's just a rebuild of TM Nations (could be wrong).

But what a wonderful company Nadeo is compared to GL. I wrote to them because the anti-pirating software they used meant you couldn't run the original TM and TM Sunrise on the same machine.

They sent me, by post, replacements plus white copies (no CD keys) and full source code, asked if I could fix it. It was a simple registry error caused by StarForce not them.

15 years later they're with Ubisoft and still send me freebies.

And buy a full copy of one of them, there cheap. The fun is in track design. Very addictive. :)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:57 pm
FWIW, I asked our CM to take care of a certain troll account. We'll see what happens.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."