Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Off Topic #2

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:05 am
Neilson wrote:
That cool ive read a lot & seen a lot of documentary's about Baba Vanga ! Thats crazy you got to meet her ! I think they called her the Nostradamus of Bulgaria ! She predicted a lot of stuff that came true

Yes, but there are too much speculations about what she had said and in many cases she didn't say anything like that. I can only speak from my POV if you are interested. She said about my problem that i'll go in surgery and that i'll go to one specific hospital in capital. After meeting i went there and doctors were very surprised why she said to go there, since this hospital is not healing problems like mine. I was a little bit dissapointed back then about that. The surgery was done in my town and i met my wife 8-9 years later. Then after another 8-9 years later i had to lead my younger daughter to exactly that hospital from the prediction, twice . About  little form of scoliosis inherited genetically from my wife. Wtf eh :o ? This means to me, that it has already been written in my destiny, that i'll marry exactly to this woman with such a problem and we we'll have a child with the same problem. 
@Nik, maybe i'll be shaman in the next life if i want and think about it long enough  :D

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:13 am
Neilson wrote:
You know your a hillbilly when you bolt a tow package to a lambo.
They had the trailer lights working . With a cord wired to the dãmn brake lights . That's redneck hillbilly if I've ever seen it .
You could sell that lambo & buy 3 trucks . That was too funny

Is he talking revenge on Lamborghini, just like this guy did to Rolls Royce 🤔

Edit : Deleted link as I could not find verifiable authentic source for it ...
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:38 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
Harry K wrote:
Yip, A8 needs some trailers, maybe a few caravans as well. :)

One question though. What did they attach the tow bar to? The Murcielago has a massive central exhaust, I just can't make it out on my phone.

They have made some adjustments. This is the closest shot.

Thanks Smooth. There still isn't much to attach it to (image). I presume it's extended way down the chassis.

Still a daft idea and the release handle on that coupling must get nice and hot after a few miles. :)
Attachments
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_LP670-1_5.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_LP670-1_5.jpg (99.52 KiB) Viewed 746 times
Siouxsie and the Banshees (Live) - Hong Kong Garden - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2UsAzejxI

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:46 pm
Neilson wrote:
You know your a hillbilly when you bolt a tow package to a lambo.
They had the trailer lights working . With a cord wired to the dãmn brake lights . That's redneck hillbilly if I've ever seen it .
You could sell that lambo & buy 3 trucks . That was too funny

I've known several folks who had trailers for Miatas. Several folks ran autocross (Solo 2) and would bring a second set of tires to the races.

One guy used a trailer as a place to put his wheelchair. He had room for two chairs when collapsed and we could invite one of my coworkers, who also needed a wheelchair, to come on club runs with us. So, they both had their wheels when we stopped at various places along the routes. (Restaurants, wineries, scenic views, etc...)

kinda cool seeing the creative solutions folks came up with to make a completely impractical car into a family hauler. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:51 am
Владо_Б wrote:
Neilson wrote:
That cool ive read a lot & seen a lot of documentary's about Baba Vanga ! Thats crazy you got to meet her ! I think they called her the Nostradamus of Bulgaria ! She predicted a lot of stuff that came true

Yes, but there are too much speculations about what she had said and in many cases she didn't say anything like that. I can only speak from my POV if you are interested. She said about my problem that i'll go in surgery and that i'll go to one specific hospital in capital. After meeting i went there and doctors were very surprised why she said to go there, since this hospital is not healing problems like mine. I was a little bit dissapointed back then about that. The surgery was done in my town and i met my wife 8-9 years later. Then after another 8-9 years later i had to lead my younger daughter to exactly that hospital from the prediction, twice . About  little form of scoliosis inherited genetically from my wife. Wtf eh :o ? This means to me, that it has already been written in my destiny, that i'll marry exactly to this woman with such a problem and we we'll have a child with the same problem. 
@Nik, maybe i'll be shaman in the next life if i want and think about it long enough  :D

@ Vlado  Sorry I didn't get back to you my Power kept going out yesterday ! It went out 4 times , The power company was working on the transformers all day & night ! I drove by em last night and sparks were shooting out the transformer , Them lineman were about to get crispy !😆  
Bro so baba was right she saw the future & you were at that hospital for your problem , your daughter is part of you so technically she was right , plus if your daughter had a problem/issue that means you had a issue ! Is your daughter OK Now ? Did she get the help she needed ?
I heard & read she predicted that Barack Obama would be the 44 president of the US  ! Long before anyone really knew who he was ! 
Some people have magical abilities ! 
I met a dude once who  freaked me out ,I never met dude before .
He didn't know me from nothing ! This dude knew my name , my moms name , my sisters name , where I was born , when I was born 
dude strait freaked me out ! This dude was a complete stranger I was like get away from me ! 😵

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:40 am
Who else is watching the eclipse 😎

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:07 am
SmoothOperator wrote:

Caught a few glimpses but it was cloudy here. Still, it was quite eerie especially when the birds went quiet.
Siouxsie and the Banshees (Live) - Hong Kong Garden - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2UsAzejxI

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:41 am
Harry K wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:

Caught a few glimpses but it was cloudy here. Still, it was quite eerie especially when the birds went quiet.

Bird's & other animals are very sensitive to natural changes. I watched it for a while through x-ray film, but unfortunately missed the formation part😞

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:44 pm
@comeongameloft, your Discord help thread was locked so I've moved here. You said -

"You can't really ban somebody who's got a private vpn and can change their IP at will......just saying."

The word Private is in the abbreviation. For some some reason this grates on me, like when people say PIN number. The N stands for number.

Anyway. A VPN only masks your IP address. You can also be tracked by CPU ID, Network MAC address, Root Volume Serial Number, PC Hardware Signature etc. and IMEA if you use a mobile device. That's just hardware think about the number of tracking IDs MS, Apple or Google use. All available on request.

The only way to avoid being banned is don't do anything that gets you banned. Quite difficult ATM with frustration levels being so high.
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:22 pm
Well i think my iPad is dying ( well the battery is), battery gets down to 80% then iPad shuts down. Leave it on charge battery shows empty, give it 5 mins then the apple logo displays, press the home button battery shows 98%.
Hopes it lasts through the rest of winter. I won't be buying a new iPad. I'm slowly moving away from time wasting tech. I was hoping to at last this game.
So if I disappear you know why.

Cheers
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny